World Wide Destruction

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

(Yeah, I've done some RPing before... I'll do a big ol' post when I get a little more time)

(I'm going to use a 1st person perspective...)

I sit up in my unzipped sleeping bag, with my forehead pressed against my knees. I was having a dream about when i was about seven years old, and I had my first beer. As a kid, it was pretty cool. I wonder if- "HEY YOU LAZY ASSES! GET UP!" My heart jumped, as I heard Sabrina screaming at us to get up. I stood up, and put my hand on the wall to get my balance. The sun gleamed through a hole in the tent, and shined in my buddy's eyes. I tapped him with my foot, and he rolled over and stood up with me. I stepped out of the tent to see Sabrina in the distance, shouting. I stumbled over to the water cooler and grabbed a water, a can of pork and beans, and a blanket from a friend. I sat down against a building, feeling the scratchy pebbles against my hip. I pulled my jacket down, and my switchblade fell out. I reached for the cold handle, to see a reflection of my dog looming over my back. I pretended he wasn't there, grabbed my knife, and tackled my puppy to the ground. I felt like she was one of my only friends at times like these.
    Last edited by Window Licker; 01-28-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Fancy living, DUN DUN DUN DUHDUH!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 29

Ma'cherie Savage awoke with a start. Sweat dripped down her face, her throat ached, and her arms wouldn't work. Her eyes adjusted to the dreary dawn and the warm comforts of not being alone greeted her. Sighing, she gingerly wiggled her arms, ensuring she was no longer in throes of a nightmare where she sat strapped and bound to a chair, forced to answer to Them.

Surveying the room around her she took in the sight of her baby sister, asleep in the chair, one leg over the arm, baring the secrets of her gender to the world. Slowly rising from the bed, careful not to make a sound, Ma'cherie donned a simple shirt, and pants. The soft cotton was a soothing balm after a night spent on the coarse standard military issue sheets. Cautiously she tip toed to the door taking care to avoid the soft spots that would creak under even her slight frame.

Silent and stealthily she crept out the door like a thief in the night and made her way outside to the fields and hills where surely there was something worth shooting.

42 Reputation: 19

(I'm Back mofos! With two charries!)

He's the one on the right
    KillJoy Name: The Burned Man
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: To keep another WRA (Info below) from rising.
    Personality: He is a religious man and very smart. Deep inside he holds down a terrible rage from long ago. Now he is a gentle spirit but a surprisingly good fighter
    Other: Joseph came from the western wastelands. In that area a small government started up called the Western Republic of America (WRA). He used to fight for them. Till one day his faith in the WRA was broken and his body was mutilated. He wrapped his disturbed body in bandage and traveled East to escape the WRA. He traveled to New York.

KillJoy Name: Necro Femme
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: Same as Joseph
    Personality: She can be a real ***** at times but with good reason. Almost the polar opposite of Joseph. She doesn't really tolerate bullshit and has no beliefs.
    Other: Beatrice has radioactive poisoning that caused a disease called Necrosins on the West coast. The Disease causes you're skin to peal and fall off. It also damages some muscles and brain activity, but in most cases the victim can still operate. In the WRA they are looked down on as lower species and are forced into slavery. She was helped escape slavery from the WRA by Joseph and followed him East.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Screeeeeen!!!! Your definantly accepted!!

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

(Yay! Haha starting post now!)

Joseph was cleaning his handgun like he always did in the morning. It had become something of a ritual for him. His book of scripture lay on his pack beside him. The stone floor of the destroyed little house was uncomfortable to say the least, but he had had to deal with worse. He continued inspecting his gun. The slender barrel of the .45 colt was clean as a whistle. It reminded him of pre war weapons. They were always kept so tidy. Now he wondered if his was the only clean gun in the wastes. He sighed.

While putting the gun back together he heard Sabrina's voice ring out. He reached over and shook Beatrice shoulder gently.

"Come on, it's time to wake." he said smoothly.

Beatrice's eyes slowly glided open. She looked up and starred into Joseph's eyes, but for only a moment. Around his eyes she could see burns that were not covered up by his bandages. Terrible twisted wounds. She'd be disturbed if her own body wasn't so horrid. She sighed while sitting up.

"Another day that I'm still alive huh? Sh*t..." Beatrice said painfully. Her voice raspy from her condition.

"How many does that make?" Joseph asked humorously.

"To many" Beatrice rasped back unamused. "I'm tired of this sh*t."

"It is to be done." Joseph commented distantly

"What are you on about?" Beatrice replied with a tinge of irritation in her throat. She knew what he meant, but honestly didn't know any good way to respond.

"Nothing," Joseph replied "Lets get going."

The two of them walked out of the destroyed old stone house and walked over to where the fire had been last night and waited for the others.
    --侍の方法

About to be living in the northern cold for my new job.

(Sorry about the picture, don't have my good cam. atm, Hopefully this will be good enough and yeah I had to throw that background in @_@ I don't think anyone wants to see the blinding light of a ceiling fan.)

Killjoy Name: Gemini
    Reason for joining Killjoys: Looking for a purpose in life in this hell bent wasteland.
    Personality: A questionable man, Dimitri... Even though he lives behind a half face mask and his hood. Dimitri is a strong kind soul, yet when in combat he is another person. He becomes possessed with the need to cause nothing but harm to anyone who opposes him or those close to him.

He will do everything in his power to keep anyone or anything from pulling down his mask from his face. Very protective of his facial appearance. He would even go as far into putting someone down into the ground for touching it. Aside from him being overprotective of his face, he would throw his body into brutal hand-to-hand combat and he wouldn't care about what is happening to his body while fighting.

Dimitri does well at following orders due to a life of military lineage except for himself.

Other: Dimitri is an expert in close quarter combat, anything that falls in to the catagory of melee combat he is first to charge in. Although he is not half bad with a rifle or pistol, but could use some work. During the 3rd year of the bombings, he was caught off guard and took a knife blow to the jaw from looters.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(Accepted )

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

About to be living in the northern cold for my new job.

Default Dimitri Caught in Nightmares?

(Here I go also I will be using Titles to help out as well)

“Where am I?” While Dimitri looks around to see walls of shadows closing in on him. A faint image walks towards him; the figure is one of a small little girl. The Girl says “Help me mister please, I can’t find my father anywhere, please help me!” As The Girl gets closer to Dimitri, He shouts “Who are you? What is going on?” The Girl gets closer, she says “Why did you…” The sound of shouting and banging fills the air. “Hey you lazy asses, get the hell up!” The Girl disappears and the world breaks away “Come On! We have work to do!” As Sabrina yells on while the sound of banging echoes about.

Dimitri wakes from his dream. “Oh my God...” As he is covered with cold sweat. “It was only a dream…” As he pants, he reaches over and grabs his canteen half-filled then drinks a bit of it through his mask. Coughing he grabs his jaw, feeling the pains of the past. As the sound of banging still goes on, Dimitri grabs his kavalier puts it on along with his hooded jacket throwing the hood over his head and picks up his butterfly knives tying their sheaths down to his sides.

“This day is going to be a good day” As he talks to himself. Dimitri takes a bold stance and then walks outside of his tent. Looks around seeing people waking up getting ready and then noticing others still sleeping. Looking towards Sabrina and waves at her “Morning, Ma’am” then walks toward the fire that has burnt out from last night and sits on the ground across from Joseph and Beatrice. “Did ya’ll sleep good last night” smiling behind his mask.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

KillJoy Name: Poison Mouth
    Reason for Joining Killjoys: Bree's joining is for reasons she would rather keep unknown for the time being.
    Personality:
    Bree is...Different from others. She does things differently, and hates taking orders. She also doesnt talk nearly as much as you would think. She is a strategist though, and takes the route much less known. She does not comform to others beleifs, but rather makes her own and sticks to it.

Bree can be difficult, she challenges things when she knows they can be different or are wrong, and often starts arguments over the simple things. This all, is mainly to keep her mind off of things, to keep her from remembering things she would rather forget.
    Other: None.

-------------(I was accepted already, just so's you know~)-----------------

She drifted in and out of dreaming, mind floating somewhere between awake and asleep. Images, memories, even things she had never seen before seemed to run through her mind. Bree wanted to move, to let this delerious dream shatter so that the reality that she knew would take over.

When the sounds of banging and screaming finally managed to pull her from the delerious state she had been in, she was fully convinced that there was some sort of attack. She grabbed a gun, a very outdated gun to say the least, off a nearby table and headed for the door. She pushed it open with little force and stared out.

Everyone else was up and about, milling around. She realized it was only Sabrina, waking everyone. Bree sighed, shaking her head before walking back into the rubble filled building. She grabbed her wasteland worthy clothes, wich mainly consisted of two ragged old tan shirts piled over each other, a pair of cargo's, and boots. She put the gun back on the table, wrapping a scarf around her neck before trudging out into the main camp area.

"Morning." She called dryly, eyes scanning the others who were awake and functional. Bree wasnt very impressed with their group, never had been, and never would be, but at least she somewhat found some of them to be family. "Anything worth being awake for?" She commented harshly.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

(Herro Bleed! I'm back! )

Joseph turned to see Dimitri speaking. He sighed and replied poetically.

"As well as one may." He said calmly.

Beatrice rolled her eyes and translated "Badly."

Joseph chuckled. To anyone else it would be a wonder how the two of them got along. But it was their history that kept them in each others company. And here came Miss Bennet. He was sure she would not understand and was not sure he understood himself, but Joseph felt he could understand her more then the others. Perhaps it was the shared mysterious background. Beatrice hid no secrets unlike her friend Joseph.

"Good morning miss Bennet," Joseph said "Perhaps there is, but I suppose will just have to wait and see." He responded.

He sighed. He had begun to think of his past. Memories he would rather forget. A melancholy feeling grew over him. He knew he would never forget his mistakes. The memories were imprinted all across his body in the form of scares. He did not regret the scars though. It was best that he lived with them for the rest of his natural life. That was what he deserved.
    --侍の方法

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast