World Wide Destruction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    About to be living in the northern cold for my new job.

Default Start of the Day! Beginning of Destruction?

( I wouldn't make any titles, but then I took an arrow to the knee... anyways, good to see the thread showing some life ;3 hope it goes like this for a month or 2.)

As Dimitri continued to smile, he turned his head towards Bennet and replied after Joseph "It is always best to be the early bird. I am sure Sabrina will give us a briefing on todays objective." with a cheerful tone. Dimitri then turns his head towards the burnt out fire. Staring at the ashes, his eyes turn to grief then snaps back to a positive look "I hope that Doctor Death Defy is alright, sometimes... it amazes me, the things that he can do." he said.

Looking back up, Dimitri stands up and shouts "Alright! I'm ready to take on the world!" then falls on his back to the ground. Laughing, he just looks at the sky. Then his laughing stops "Well... the world hasn't changed much after all." Putting his hands behind his head laying on them and continues to just look at the sky.

Dimitri begins to wonder & questions the world "Why did all of this happen? Where did we go wrong? What did others do to deserve this? Who would want these events to occur?" As his mind begins to slip away "Hmm... maybe I should just stop thinking." He glances over towards Sabrina "Why do we have to cause people harm?" Dimitri looks back at the sky "I guess... it's just... human to survive the way we do." keeping his thoughts to himself.

Once again he goes back to a positive feeling "Okay, well... I'ma go handle business. Holding it in doesn't help much" Laughing, he gets back up and starts to sprint for the nearest area where he can handle his double duty.

(Yes, I had to go there no way in a life time I could ever see any character not ever have to do a hygiene from 1 & 2, brushing their teeth, taking a shower or something... you all know what I mean. k /dance and walks away)
    Last edited by BloodBrother911; 02-24-2012 at 05:07 AM. Reason: (Notice a few spelling problems, just fixing that XD )
    Of course

Like always

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(I hope this lasts that long as well :/ )

Sabrina snorted as Bree Bennet appeared, talking in that harsh way of hers and always challenging everything Sabrina ever did. The redhead scrossed her arms, picking up a little bag that lay at her feet. She tossed it to the others, the sound of cans clashing together making a satisfyingly loud noise. "Eat up, we have a long day." She told them, picking up the only can that was not in the bag.

She then proceeded to ignore the others for a few minutes, undulging in the fruit she had chosen. It was well over its expiration date, but there was nothing she could do about that. Besides it was canned food, it hardly went bad. Well, scratch that, most of this food had been saved up from the first series of bombings. There was no telling if it was good or bad, but it sure didnt taste bad to Sabrina.

"Normally, there would be plenty to do today, but unfortunantly, the enemy has been laying low a bit. I suspect that last...Er, bombing caught them as well as us off guard a bit." She mumbled, reffering to a more recent mission, where not only was there a landmine in the ground, one of them had stepped on it, setting everything ablaze, and of course, rendering a few people useless.

"Anyways." She coughed, pulling away from useless thoughts. "I happen to have been scouting a bit earlier this morning and guess what I found?" Sabrina grinned, like a kid in a candy store no less. An unusual crazy grin that could scare anyone. "The city is having a very special visitor today." She didnt say who it was, but at the back of her mind she could see him, William Peterson, the cause of all this damned trouble.

"But, he will not be the target. Instead, we should aim for the guards around him, it wont just be him here, but a few of the others. If we can at least take one of them down then we can eventually take them all down. I want no civilian casualties. Meaning, and much to my displeasure. No bombs." She shivered at the words. "When your finished up here meet me on the highrise." She told them, reffering to the hill she was standing on earlier that morning.

(Feel free to suggest missions. I suck at thinking things up lol, this was the best I had in mind for our starting. But any who, this will be a festival of a sorts, so when I said no civilian casualties. . Well, you can expect there to be a few.)
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 02-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Rock Man Reputation: 11

"G'Morning." Was all she said back to Joseph. Bree was never one to speak much, and was even more secretive about her past.

Bree snorted in a harsh way, crossing her arms. "She'll get us killed. No way could we do anything without Civilian Casualties. Our guns are outdates, our primary source of fighting is mainly her stupid bombs. And the fact that this is a public speaking event means there will be guards out the wazoo. Not to mention the glass dome, we wont be getting anywhere near anyone if we cant break the dome." She cursed. Then glanced at the others, realizing this was the most she had ever really spoken in one sentance. But that didnt matter, instead she stood, leaving behind the breakfast. She found these days that eating was harder then it used to be anyways.

She remembered the days when she wasnt like this, fighting for her life, when she was happy, fed, clothed properly, and had bathed everday. Here taking a shower or bath was a luxery they couldnt afford most of the time, having to do with whatever they could rig or find some source of natural water and hope it wasnt effected by the radiation. Living on the wastelands was easy when you had been there for long enough, but the smell of decay and death in the air was something Bree could never get used to.

"Well, lets see who dies today." She mutters to herself, holstering a second pistol and sliding a blade into her boot for safe keeping. Bree headed off towards the highrise, mouth set in a frown.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

42 Reputation: 19

((I'm going to slowly reveal what happened in the WRA in my posts ))

Joseph sighed and bowed his head. "Indeed" he commented on the sad truth of this abominable wasteland.

"But perhaps is we fight for it we will be able to change this land." He said hopefully. He wanted more then anything to free this land from its dictator. He had to. If he could not then he failed in his task. He could not do what needed to be done in the west. He was disgusted by his past. The only way he could show his scorned face back in the WRA was if he could save this nation. Then, and only then, perhaps he could do the same for them. He would not fail again.

"I do believe we must do out best."

"You said it boss" Beatrice chimed in... or rather rasped in. She knew what he was thinking and was probably the only person who did. She was tactful enough to not say anything, but she felt that she couldn't keep it secret forever. Their allies deserved to know... eventually.

"I guess we outta be headed out eh boss?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes we should." replied Joseph and they went to the highrise...
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

About to be living in the northern cold for my new job.

Default Start of the Day! Beginning of Destruction? Pt.2

(I do believe we must have a good amount of NPC allies along with us as well Doctor Death Defy (It’s almost like chilling with Thrall in WoW). @_@ another post… by… The Blood Brother)

As Dimitri made his way back to the fire, noticing people eating and others heading towards the high-rise, he began to overhear some conversation on today’s agenda. Dimitri’s eyes began to have shrouded look to it, while pulling his hood over his face some more, so no one else could notice it. “So… a “special visitor” today? A man? And we are to aim for the guards around him? Hmm… sounds like fun.” Keeping the thought to himself and ready for a fight, yet knowing it isn’t time for that. Dimitri lets go of his hood and back to a happy look within a second.

Dimitri continues to walk over to the bag of canned food and picks up one of them. He begins to observe the can realizing that it is close to its expiration date, “Diced tomatoes… well, can’t let it go to waste and got to maintain energy to survive the day.” He said to himself. Noticing a few others staring at him, in response he just gave them a cheerful look and began to walk towards a discrete area. Looking around to see if anyone was around him, he looked towards the camp and no one else around him. “Okay, time to make this quick.” He says, grabbing one of his knives, holding the can firmly, he makes a quick slice through the top of the can, pulls down his mask and chows it down fast. “Well, that was good… time to head to the high-rise.” He said, while pulling his mask up, throwing the can to the ground, sheathing his knife, and making a sprint for the high-rise.

((After this post, it just came to me… I’ll be using a ( ) for thoughts and (( )) for OOC. makes it easier I guess. WRA sounds like an interesting story. As well, I would hope for earlier cast to come back, but can’t ensure that. Since this did start 12/18 best thing to say is “Things are not lost, just buried!” Catch ya’ll later))
    Of course

Like always

Hmm.. Understandable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123