Supernatural High

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Default Supernatural High

At every orientation, Headmaster Blackwell has the same opening speech. She first off whisks you into her "lair", as the kids call it these days, turns on her projector without any use of her hands mind you, and says, "Your parents or aunts or uncles probably know the song, Super Freak by Rick James. I don't mean to brag or anything but that song is about me. Not the weird parts, but probably he wrote it because of my supernatural-ness ." She will give you you to think about it. Then announce that she is a pixie. Some kids will not understand, but the others(usually the werewolves or vampires will get it.

Welcome to Supernatural High.

You are apart of the lucky few who will be initiated in the world of the supernatural. But what exactly does initiated mean? No freshman knows, and one of the few rules at SHS is that you can't tell a Freshman what orientation is like.

Species:
    vampire
    werewolf
    pixie
    witch/warlock

Vampires are not nocturnal. They are very comfortable in day time, but their eyes change color and because the very first vamp had a sleep disrder, their eyes are black in daytime. The school cafeteria ofers many different types of blood: the human blood types, and the animal. The human blood drinkers tend to be moody, and isolated. The animal drinkers are they way before they undied. Usually vamp trackers "suck" potential vampires at the mid stages of puberty, because vampires smell more hormones on them. When the original vampire bites a magor blood vein, he inserts his own blood substitute where there isn't any left at the MOB, the mark of bite. When they share blood, they become basically family, and the original vampire has to make sure the new vampire goes throught he transformation and doesn't die. That chance is just a slim 44%... Often times the tracked vampire will give the newbie slice of his power, which is something physical like superspeed or flying. Vamps are pale and have a flimsy see through, luster.

Werewolves are not seasoned by the moon, but they do change into wolves. Wolves are regular sized, and each family has a certain wolf ancestor, example arctic, or forest. The change into a wolf is slow,unlike the change into a vampire. It will take up to a week or so, and that's when you Morph uncontrollably. Your parents are your immediate mentor, and next in line is aunt or uncle. Grandparents are hardly ever the mentor, because grandparents are highly respected in werewolf families, and by the time wolf parents have children is when grandparents can finally retired from mentoring.

Pixies are not colorful quarter sized, winged creatures. They do have wings, which only appear in times of need. They pulsate with power, which constantly changes. When being stood.up by a bully or such, the bully will have more colors in their tattooes, located in the rims of their faces and.inner arms down to their palms, and down their legs to their feet. They have the power of the elements, fire, wind, water, earth, weather, spirit. They usually have bright personalities and are very creative. All dorms have a foundation in the bathrooms to conceal the tats when you go out in public.This supernatural state runs in families, and can start transformation as soon as five.

Witches slash warlocks look the most normal of all. In fact, it sis scientifically impossible to distinguish them from normal humans. They have spellbooks, and wands which are given to them on their fifteenth birthday, passed down from generation to generation. They do have broomsticks that they ride around and flaunt like.cars, but if they are caught in the public, they are punished.

Professor Blackwell's daughter, Ava (me), is training to be the new Headmaster and history professor. She substitutes often, being as Headmaster Blackwell has dementia, and can't remember most.history.

This thread is going to be relaxed, and a laid back, hangouts type roleplay. Up until orientation....(Chuckles hysterically)

Chartism Shark(;
    Name
    Special characteristics
    picture of what you would look like out in public
    picture of what you look like in your paranormal.state, vampires just have dfifferent Dolores eyes, no pic required nor for witches slash warlocks
    *Personality shall be revealed throughout the roleplay.

My character sheet
    Ava Blackwell
    Age-21
    Species- Pixie
    Special characteristics- purple hair and eyes
    Pic-
    Paranormal state-
    Last edited by Aevi_Thorne; 12-29-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Name- Felix Rythmos
    Age-17
    Species- Werewolf
    Special Characteristics- Wolf eyes even when not in wolf form
    Pic-
    Wolf Pic-

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Name: Baeya Vela Bey
    Species: Werewolf
    Special characteristics: Her eyes are somewhat the same, as well as her over all features, slightly curvy eyes, her hair though changes dirastically, but is still the same red color that runs in her family.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Name- Lukas Azhdeen
    Age- 19
    Species- Warlock
    Special characteristics- Dark brown hair, pebble grey eyes and heavy scars on his neck/chest. He's very tall, standing at 6'2'' with quite a slender figure.
    Picture of what you would look like out in public- (If 100% required, I'll add one tonight)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Name- Riku
    Age-18
    Species-Werwolf
    Special Characteristics-Black Hair and Red eyes. She's shy and keeps to herself mostly.
    Human form-
    Wolf form-
    Last edited by Glytch; 02-12-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Taraneme, a picture would be a very good idea, an anime one at least. Everybody accepted, I would like to have some vampires in the story, just for some diversity but if there aren't any by tonight I will start the posting.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

Name: Evangeline Alastair
    Species: Vampire
    Special characteristics: Eyes resemble that of a cat. The pupil may become slitted in anger or annoyance, normal when neutral, and large when happy or interested. She can feel the pupil change, but she has no control over it.

((It's so exciting to be on this website again QwQ And when i saw you needed a vampire i thought i might just jump in ^w^))
    Last edited by imushu; 02-14-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

Great! Thats all perfect, Taraneme you just put your picture in whenever. Okay, I will start.

Ava Blackwell is following behind her mother, taking a tour of the office. As a child she grew up in the dorms, her mother never allowing her in the large black building in the northern part of the campus. SHS was all she ever knew, never allowed to become a normal kid. She excelled in all the "normal classes" like maths and language arts. She was pretty average in her Supernatural Studies- her being winged, she took flying, and elemental courses. She hated flying class. It sucked.

Ava doesn't want to be Headmaster. She hates the thought of taking her mother's place. But she knows how much it means to her.

"Through this door is the cafeteria,' Eve Blackwell said.
    "Mom, I thought the cafeteria was on the other side of campus."
    Eve turned aroud suddenly, staring at Ava through spectacled eyes. Her white hair was loosely tied up in a bun, with many strands poking out of her head.
    "Oh, yes of course. Sorry dear. Heres the fileroom." She opened the door, and it was just a few shelves of manila folders. she shut the door, putting them bck into the hallway. It was bright, and all the windows were open. A warm, late August breeze came in through the open windows.

Ava put her hand on her mothers back. Neither of them were verytall, but Ava still hulked over her mother. "The freshman are waiting in the arena, you should go freshen up. I think I'll go introduce myself to the rest of the returnees."
    "Oh no Melinda I need you to help me remember my lines."
    "Mom, Melinda died fourteen years ago. And all you have to do is welcome everybody."
    "I am so sorry."
    "Its okay, Mom."
    Ava helped ger mom down the flight of stairs. It was dark, and Ava let go of her mother to find a ligjt switch. It happened very quickly. Ava reached for the light panel, and all Ava heard was a tumble. Not a scream, or a cry of help. The light came on, and she found her old mother, crumpled and bent at the bottom of thirty_three stairs. Ava yelled, and called for help and conjured all her spirit. Nothing happened. The janitor, Louis, picked up Ava kicking and screaming, wanting her mother to open her eyes. The other janitor, Fernando, took her mother to the nearest hospital. It was four miles away.

After an hour of panic attacking Ava received a call. Her mother was on life support. She was alive.

Ava got a hold of the two secretaries, Jane and Hanna to do all the orientation stuff. Ava went to the hospital.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((I don't mean to sound ignorant, but where exactly do the rest of us begin in the role-play?)))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(I assume we start in the Arena if we are Freshman, I kinda did a little Baeya analysis in this, might do that a lot lol, anyways, if anything needs changed just tell me.)

Please Baeya, make some friends okay? I know you have it in you. Maybe its my fault for secluding you for so long, but that doesnt mean you have an excuse. And dont talk about death so much, we all know how you are about that. Just fit in okay? If you get expelled or anything I'm turning you over to your fathers side of the family, since obviously you would be a lost cause. Anyways, love you! Hopefully see you, dont kill yourself please! ~Mom

"My god, that woman. . ." Baeya didnt finish her sentance, shaking her head in utter disaproval. In all cases the note would have been funny. . .But in this case it was not. "What am I supposed to do now?" She muttered, shaking her head in a timid way.

In all honesty, the redhead was not normal, she had never really had very much social contact, and she had no need of it. But this also made her weird, timid, scared, and somewhat indifferent to emotions that others feel. Her monotone way of talking to adults was often remarked upon as disrespectful, and her eyes were always showing little more then fear or anger.

At times she would remark upon death as a natural subject, and was always one to make someone else feel comfortable. Not to mention her tendancies to say things that most normal people would never in their sane lives would say.

This time and place though, was even further stressing her out, as she was wandering around the school, searching blindly for the Arena. She had a guide earlier, but for reasons unknown they dissapeared, leaving her wandering with no direction. Her eyes finally landed on familiar hallways, as she headed for them.

From there she began to follow the sound of talking, towards where she assumed the arena was. When she finally managed to find her way there she sighed in releif, that quickly turned to a timid shyness as she saw everyone else.

As she tried to find a secluded spot she bumped into a number of people, nearly knocking one girl off balance. She quickly apologized in a awkward way before scurrying off, head ducked as if that would stop people from looking at her.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast