Supernatural High

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

((No, I am sorry. I should have been specific, but yeah freshman start in the arena, and the sophomores, juniors and seniors are in the cafeteria))
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

"Hey, bud. You know, you don't have to be here." Adrian Rythmos patted his son on the back.
    Felix nodded, remembering his grandfathers face tell him that SHS would be the only place he could truly fit in. and that his father would never understand that.They spent a lot of time talking about stuff like that over the summer. Felix spent the whole summer in Oak Island, learning and spwnding time with his grandfather.

"No, dad, I'll be fine. Honest." After his grandfather died last year, Felix's grades dropped. They weren't so hot anyway. But when his grades dropped, he got kicked off the football team. He had nothing now, his football scholorships would have guarenteed him a spot in college.

"Alright. Skype me and your mom, okay? She worries about you."
    "I know. Tell her I love her, okay?"
    "Anything. You want me to come to thw cafeteria with you?"
    "No, my friends are waiting on me. I love you Pop."
    "You too, buddy." The quickly hugged each other, and Felix grabbed his suitcases. He met up with his the best friends later, after a walk around the Poe Hall Dormitory for the senior boys.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((I'm a little rusty on third person just a warning. :\ Would it be okay to rp in first person or would you prefer not?))

“Get out of the darn car Eve!” yelled her father. A swift boot clout to her backside sent her right out of the car and onto her feet. The kick was followed by the impact of a backpack smacking into the back of Evangeline's head. Her hair rose and fell in a perfect mess of raven black locks. She could all but move while she focused on everything but her father. “This is your last chance at a good school, got it? Don't screw it up young lady!” he hollered before revving the engine of the car and taking off. He was just mad because he had to drive me all the way over here, she thought.

A long drone out sigh bellowed from Evangeline's lips in utter annoyance. Her parents were so short with her lately because the schools kept rejecting her. She had an 'accident' with another classmate and ever since the school knew that something was off about her, all the schools knew about her. This was her last chance.

A hand swiped by her dark, barren eyes and guided stray bangs to their rightful place. Eve bent down with as much dignity as she could muster-- which wasn't very much. She wasn't very sure of herself anymore, and being literally thrown out of a car seemed to just make matters worse. A hand yanked the backpack over one shoulder while the other held a scrap piece of notebook paper. The paper had scribbles of marks there were obviously words, but her fathers hand writing was so hard to make out half the time, all she could read was “arena”. What the heck does that mean....

Even though Eve kept her head down, focused only on making out the alien markings of words, she kept a snails pace toward the schools door. Her hair tussled from the students whizzing by as well as her bag kept getting jostled this way and that. A few times, her balance would go haywire and she would stumble into another person passing by. “Sorry,” she muttered, making quick eye contact with some older student. He gave her a gesture she assumed meant “No problem,” and returned to scanning her paper.

All light darkened and reduced to a fluorescent yellow-like tint. She had unknowingly passed into the schools opening doors. Where the heck am I now... Others passed by her with narrowed eyes and irked expressions while she stood motionless in the middle of the hall. Do I go left? Who could I ask? I don't know anyone... I don't want to talk to them! she thought, panicking as the clock ticked on. She couldn't be late. Anything to jeopardize her ability to stay at this school was completely unacceptable.

“Where's the arena?” asked a girls voice somewhere in the crowd.

“Down this hall and then turn. It should have a sign I think,” responded a low voice of a male. I caught a quick glimpse of the pointing hand and followed the direction without a second thought. Might as well try this direction first...

“Finally,” Eve mumbled, crumpling the paper into her pocket; no longer in need of the stupid, worthless scrap. Her eyes fluttered at the bewilderment of students in one area. There were waves of people in such grand sizes, she couldn't even imagine the real size of this school. I'm never going to meet anyone here... she thought, thinking backwards from most people caught in her situation. More people meant more friends, more connections, and less hope for some freshman that couldn't get into much of any schools.

A sudden collision sent Eve a few steps backwards before she caught herself. Eve could barely respond before she heard a low whisper that sounded like an apology and the offender was gone. The only glimpse of the attacker was copper-like hair that flowed slowly in place before following the rest of her being. That was very odd. Only the first few seconds of school and she had already ran into someone. Eve lifted her hand to her head and brushed through it for a moment while surveying the room for a safe place to hang out. “Ow...” she muttered, rubbing her hand roughly over her arm-- less worried about her own wellbeing rather than the girl that ran into her.
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

((I would prefer you to be in third person, because it would make more sense, but do whatever makes you comfortable))
    Last edited by Aevi_Thorne; 02-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((*pokes thread* someone should post >.> ))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

((I agree))

Jane Koleson:
    Welcome the freshman, Ava said. Her mom had a stroke, and all of a sudden she wanted to take over. Fine. But I won't help her when she messes up, she thought.

She walked through the sea of people, bumping her way to the stage. Everybody called it an arena, but it was more like an indoor theatre. Jane finally made it to the stage and up the few steps. Jane ugnored the prickle on her neck and arms that told her vampires were on site.of course there were. She found it comforting to be with her own.

"Please shut up students, welcome and ask that mes. Shut up please. Okay, I am Jane Koleson. I am not former Headmisstress Blackwell. Her daughter wil take over this year until her mother's recovery. Don't ask me about it. Anyway, I expect you all to have a schedule? Good, see me in the Vaxter Office if you need another copy. Orientation will officially start in two hours, so put on some lightweight clothes and report to the Mizer Studio at five o'clock empty handed. Thank you, and don't die," Jane walked off stage and headed out the backway. That should have stirred them up. She went back to her office the next building over, grabbed a parka and the bag Eve told her to get. This should be fun.

Hanna Stromanoff:

She was already in the returnees building when she got the call. Hanna told herself not to cry because her first mentor just had a stroke, or that her daughterAva would be the new headmisstress. That will be all okay. Hanna stood up on her chair that she was sitting on and screamed, "Everybody be quiet!" After that it was silent. "Sit down please." She ordered in a much softer tone. All the returnees sat down, and was absolutely still. Her russian accent must have threw everybody off guard.

"Alright everyone. You know that right now, some of the most powerful witches on campys are putting a spell on the doors so that whoever walks out of here cannot tell anybody about Orientation, correct?" They all nodded.
    "Good. I havr an important announcement to make. Eve Blackwell has had a stroke early today. Her daughter Ava, will be taking over as Headmisstress." There were shocked gasps around the room, and hushed whispers. "Quiet please. I know, it is pretty shocking. But we must remain hopeful, okay? I assume you all attained schedules? Class starts bright and early tomorrow, so go get some rest. Be safe everybody." Hanna stepped off the chair and bid everyone to leave.
    Last edited by Aevi_Thorne; 02-18-2012 at 02:11 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Character Sheet

Character Sheet
    Name: Night Watcher
    Species: Wizard
    Special characteristics: His eyes is colored grey but when he turns into supernatural state, his eyes are changing colors constantly. He has a mask covering his mouth. This mask helps him to take in air because he has trouble in breathing.
    "I could tell you something right now but it's a... secret..."

-The Secret Creation

((Accepted))

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

"Why am I always late at the first day of school!" Night said as he pedaled so fast that the chain is starting to break. Five minutes later he could already see the gates to the school closing. almost near the school, Night's bike chain broke and he flipped over, landing on his bottom as he fell down. Luckily enough, the flip got him in the school's gates. "Arena, arena where's the arena!?" he shouts out loud, good thing the halls are already empty. He spots a student going somewhere, he decides to follow the student. The student enters a room filled with many strangely quiet freshmen, he enters the room slowly. Unfortunately a mentor was there finished giving the orientation. "Oh no" thought Night.
    Last edited by Secret_Creation; 02-19-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    "I could tell you something right now but it's a... secret..."

-The Secret Creation

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Ms. Stroganoff's speech worried Niklas. He admired the Blackwell's greatly, but he also was the only ones to remember Ava's big party a couple years back.

Nick greeted all of his old friends. It was great seeing them again. He turned right on the main path, to the guys werewolves dorm was. It was small, but not as small as the girls werewolves dorm was. It wasn't uncomfortable, just not as big as the vampires dorms or the witches. The fairies dorms were probably about the same size as our dorm, Nik thought, but it's empty he noticed. Everybody was filing straight off the main path for vampires, left for the witches, or right for werewolves. Hardly anybody but maybe one girl or guy had taken the railed cobblestoned bridge over the creek. Nik remembered in junior year how he and one of his old girlfriend's and about four of his guy friends put glitter in the creek so it had looked like fairy blood. That got two weeks detention.

Greeting about twenty of his old girlfriends, he thought about that party Ava had thrown. She was a senor, and Nik was a freshman. It was his first high school party. Beer, music, making out, getting drink, some of the witches made a type of weed that only made you see in x-ray vision. According to a couple girls I was dancing with, this was a lame party compared to her others. It was the best party of his life. Evidence of the party was still in Ava's old room, some weed in the corners of the walls, some throw up stains on the carpet. She had left her mark as a rebel, and now she was headmisstress. Irony.

Nik loved the senior part of the dorm. It was the top level, and you could see the whole entire campus. Nik promptly unpacked all his things on the top bunk, so that whatever person came in had to have the bottom. Nik had a running jump, and fell onto the top mattress. He opened his laptop and Skyped his parents. They missed him already.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast