I Uninstalled Space Cowboy

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

Angry I Uninstalled Space Cowboy

For all those who are downloading space cowboy now, i suggest you stop the download and go back to play your old games, Space cowboy is so dissapointing, they said they was gonna fix the bugs in the town and wtf?! They did'nt and even delayed us, Plus we wasted like 12 hours to download the game 982mb! , what i meant is'nt lag or anything that sucks, like the plane sucks or its hard to aim or what, its the bug! I mean when you spawn in the town, you get auto dced, everything it dcs you, I quit and uninstalled it, this is another failed beta. :mad:
    Current

A Shrubbery Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by kfckaykay
    For all those who are downloading space cowboy now, i suggest you stop the download and go back to play your old games, Space cowboy is so dissapointing, they said they was gonna fix the bugs in the town and wtf?! They did'nt and even delayed us, Plus we wasted like 12 hours to download the game 982mb! , what i meant is'nt lag or anything that sucks, like the plane sucks or its hard to aim or what, its the bug! I mean when you spawn in the town, you get auto dced, everything it dcs you, I quit and uninstalled it, this is another failed beta. :mad:
    I concur. Avoid this game entirely.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

No, this game is great it's just that the just opened the servers, everyone's a newb again = ksing. Server lag is also because they weren't prepared for such a big croud (was a really small one few months ago) and I don't think you should complain about the delay since this a free game after all. About the aiming, you get used to it, i'm guessing you're new at this game? Give it another try in a few weeks, lag issues will probably be solved.

it has nothing to do with lag, its the bug they promised the would fix in the delay, and they did'nt and its like i always get dced and kicked out with that winsock error or whatever.
    Current

Oh that, I don't get it. It's not them, it's you. And they probably would take another few days to fix it so I guess they thought "just release it and we'll fix it while they play".
    Last edited by Cillu; 05-27-2006 at 08:07 AM.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 67

well, i get it too..and im disappointed with the crappy release..but im not uninstalling it..just give it a few days, they'll sort it out. This is just the same thing that happened with flyff...galanet seems to be a total disappointment when it comes to scheduled releases. But as for the game itself, space cowboy is decent, and should be working great in a few days

http://www.sco-fans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=248 For a possible fix for the Winsock error; might not work because this is from old beta. Join their irc for new updated information about it because quite a few people have it: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/sco-fans . I'm lucky but i'm stuck on the level nine mission

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by kfckaykay
    lmfao blame it to the servers in whatever version you downloaded i tried the game it wasnt hard it was easy and interesting through i quit it long time ago since it wasnt worth playing alone like forever :/ yes i hate to use korean x_X lazyness and tired of korean o.o;;
    noobs cant aim *BOOM!!! head shot* :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cillu
    http://www.sco-fans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=248 For a possible fix for the Winsock error; might not work because this is from old beta. Join their irc for new updated information about it because quite a few people have it: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/sco-fans . I'm lucky but i'm stuck on the level nine mission
    Dont download winsock, i tried and it messed up my computer till i gotta do system restore, one advice, Dont DOWNLOAD IT!! :mad: :mad:
    Current

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

o.o'' that sucks dude, i used to restore my comp weekly... when i didnt know certain sites like newgrounds gave virus's

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast