Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Uninstalled Space Cowboy

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

It's a free game, no one asked you to play it, you don't have to play it. Korean's are not retarded but you should not expect much service from a free game you retard.

When i played this game in 05 i think it was it sucked so bad played for 20 mins then stopped then uninstalled

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10
    Im only a part for your memories, a part of your past, present and futur. I live within your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Snak3yezz
    lmao...everything work absolutely fine, if u suk at aiming that's ur own business cuz it's so easy. Maybe u got mad because u couldn;t change the target? If that's the case just use "Shift" , I found it out by trying random buttons >.<. If it's lag then go buy a new comp, or go play everquest (cough cough).
    Conneciton problem doesnt mean your computer sucks. Probably most of us here have a better comp than you do.

SCO is game which kinda blocks a LOTS of connections. A single fragment of lag will auto kick you out of the game entirely with the WS_Socket error. Also, using a router or any Server style computer will also kicks you out thanks to the firewall. There is also the distance lag which kicks you out....SCO has a very sensitive server which kicks all laggers out and all those who are too far from the main server..

Other than that, the game is fine.
    Ultimate suppa active Cookie's giver.... PM for a cookie? =P

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

hey is this game that bad i used to play back in the day but it was kinda gay because basicly it was singler player since no one talked and partying wasent all that easy??? so to download or not to download also 900 mb! god dam son!:eek:

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

The game is fine, i downloaded it in 1 hour lol.. use flashget... I hardly feel any lag anyway

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Banned Reputation: 10

maybe ill download the korean version again just to play :P

i admit that this gmae has its flaws but DONT GIVE UP! this game has potential but Gpotatos testers need more experience.

if you happen to like this game a lot but are dissapointed about the glicthces and such check out Free Lancer. its a great single.... AND MMOG.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Berrybenya
    maybe ill download the korean version again just to play :P
    Sco.gpotato, hosted by gpotato is the only version online and working.
    Current

what in the world are you talking about? lol

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 15

Don't download it! It took me like 2 hours download,
    Even I have a fast comp! After downloading the game. When I press it .. nuffing happens or pop out..!!

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Space Cowboy Episode II is a great game now, almost all bugs were fixed in Episode II, except some annoying FPS lags in some places, but the Min. FPS option helps.
    In my opinion the PvP and Aiming system is very nice, the dependence of skill and lvl is well balanced because people who spend very much time playing should have a reward as well.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Talking

This game is awesome. I don't know what you're talking about. If you ran out of ammo or fuel, then you must really suck at the game. You have to refill every once in a while, duh. I don't see how you couldn't like this game. It's very fun.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

I know this is'nt an MMORPG, But i seriously find this game pretty much repetive, They go good for awhile, I already hit lvl40 and now its seriously as repetive as FlyFF, level and level and level, Its so boring. When you hit level 35-38, You'll realize its uber hard to level up, Once you reach level 40,

One day = 24 Hours = 60% Exp.
    Current

Lol bull. For me when I was level 49 it took me around 30 minutes to get 10~15%. I quit when I reached the moon though, it sucks. It's a damn desolate desert

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

yea i unistalled SCO to and guess wat it wrecked my comp.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

The only thing that rocks in SCO is nation wars, nothing else... But in nation wars, you lag like a bit**... which kinda sucks... and also, if they warp camp and all... it gets so boring after lvl 20... too hard to lvl and you can nation war... I uninstalled SCO too, just today, cuz I'm never playing it again :/, got way too boring, like FlyFF...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 19

Sadly Newgrounds does not give viruses, it gives adware, yes. Heres the thing, the adware is only detectable by Spybot Search and Destroy and maybe a few other programs, it's really basic to get rid of.
    146% of all people make up statistics, don't bother putting this in your profile but people really need to stop putting this type of idiocy in theirs.

It is in human capability to understand the flaw of the major design, but is it in human capability to apply the knowledge? For that matter, what is knowledge and what is concept; do we really know?
    - AlexanderVB

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

he's right the game is kind of boring

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

i took me like 30min to dl this game...
    r00nscap3 sux!!!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 10

lol 30 min. is short to ppl who use a slower service. anyways sco is boring.
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

newgrounds never gave me any viruses..

Cool

yea thats wat i said...Ive been going to newgrounds since i was 8 years old and it neva gave me any viruses...or adware/spyware. there really arent any lag issues for me, its incredibly easy to play that game, ive neva gotten any lag. theres no proble with ammo either, i mean they give 1000+ missles and 3 to 4 times as many guns, and u run ot of ammo? You must really reallllllllllllllllly suck. Big time. seriously. Theres no proble with fuel either, lvl a few times and increase...umm one of those of stats and ur fuel goes up big time. Did anybody bother to look at how big the game was? it took everyone about the same time to download it, so dont make a stink about it >.>
    Its incredibly easy to aim, i mean the learning curve was almost nothing for me, i flew perfectly and when i shot at something i hit it.
    I Do admit though, i got bored with it in like 4 days, and i was only like lvl 14 or something DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Even so, the game was intresting when i played it and just like flyff i might play it again one of these days.

P.S I havent been here for a long time so bear with me but can someone plz tell me wth ever happened to seal online?