I Uninstalled Space Cowboy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Default hm

way more lag then the one that the koreans made. Cant hit shit. Reminds me of rakion.

Banned Reputation: 10

Rakion stink i heard its like so buggy and people can hack it with t-search lmfao

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

lmao...everything work absolutely fine, if u suk at aiming that's ur own business cuz it's so easy. Maybe u got mad because u couldn;t change the target? If that's the case just use "Shift" , I found it out by trying random buttons >.<. If it's lag then go buy a new comp, or go play everquest (cough cough).
    Last edited by Snak3yezz; 06-05-2006 at 05:46 PM.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

game is prefectly fine u just have to get used to it + its FREEEEEE

Take the Naruto character test!

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiumstar
    way more lag then the one that the koreans made. Cant hit shit. Reminds me of rakion.
    Up until this point I was thinking the same thing... and the creators of Rakion never fixed the bugs with the arrows that archers shoot so I wouldn't expect those retarded Koreans that created Space Cowboy to fix the inert problems either.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

It's a free game, no one asked you to play it, you don't have to play it. Korean's are not retarded but you should not expect much service from a free game you retard.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

When i played this game in 05 i think it was it sucked so bad played for 20 mins then stopped then uninstalled

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10
    Im only a part for your memories, a part of your past, present and futur. I live within your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Snak3yezz
    lmao...everything work absolutely fine, if u suk at aiming that's ur own business cuz it's so easy. Maybe u got mad because u couldn;t change the target? If that's the case just use "Shift" , I found it out by trying random buttons >.<. If it's lag then go buy a new comp, or go play everquest (cough cough).
    Conneciton problem doesnt mean your computer sucks. Probably most of us here have a better comp than you do.

SCO is game which kinda blocks a LOTS of connections. A single fragment of lag will auto kick you out of the game entirely with the WS_Socket error. Also, using a router or any Server style computer will also kicks you out thanks to the firewall. There is also the distance lag which kicks you out....SCO has a very sensitive server which kicks all laggers out and all those who are too far from the main server..

Other than that, the game is fine.
    Ultimate suppa active Cookie's giver.... PM for a cookie? =P

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

hey is this game that bad i used to play back in the day but it was kinda gay because basicly it was singler player since no one talked and partying wasent all that easy??? so to download or not to download also 900 mb! god dam son!:eek:

Aman Reputation: 193

The game is fine, i downloaded it in 1 hour lol.. use flashget... I hardly feel any lag anyway

If you rescue me, I'll be your friend forever. -- Loric
    Last.fm
    Hey Raiyne

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast