I Uninstalled Space Cowboy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

The only thing that rocks in SCO is nation wars, nothing else... But in nation wars, you lag like a bit**... which kinda sucks... and also, if they warp camp and all... it gets so boring after lvl 20... too hard to lvl and you can nation war... I uninstalled SCO too, just today, cuz I'm never playing it again :/, got way too boring, like FlyFF...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 19

Sadly Newgrounds does not give viruses, it gives adware, yes. Heres the thing, the adware is only detectable by Spybot Search and Destroy and maybe a few other programs, it's really basic to get rid of.
    146% of all people make up statistics, don't bother putting this in your profile but people really need to stop putting this type of idiocy in theirs.

It is in human capability to understand the flaw of the major design, but is it in human capability to apply the knowledge? For that matter, what is knowledge and what is concept; do we really know?
    - AlexanderVB

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

he's right the game is kind of boring

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

i took me like 30min to dl this game...
    r00nscap3 sux!!!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 10

lol 30 min. is short to ppl who use a slower service. anyways sco is boring.
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

Banned Reputation: 10

newgrounds never gave me any viruses..

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool

yea thats wat i said...Ive been going to newgrounds since i was 8 years old and it neva gave me any viruses...or adware/spyware. there really arent any lag issues for me, its incredibly easy to play that game, ive neva gotten any lag. theres no proble with ammo either, i mean they give 1000+ missles and 3 to 4 times as many guns, and u run ot of ammo? You must really reallllllllllllllllly suck. Big time. seriously. Theres no proble with fuel either, lvl a few times and increase...umm one of those of stats and ur fuel goes up big time. Did anybody bother to look at how big the game was? it took everyone about the same time to download it, so dont make a stink about it >.>
    Its incredibly easy to aim, i mean the learning curve was almost nothing for me, i flew perfectly and when i shot at something i hit it.
    I Do admit though, i got bored with it in like 4 days, and i was only like lvl 14 or something DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Even so, the game was intresting when i played it and just like flyff i might play it again one of these days.

P.S I havent been here for a long time so bear with me but can someone plz tell me wth ever happened to seal online?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345