Thread: Get paid to play MMORPG's?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Get paid to play MMORPG's?

Do you play MMORPG's? Looking to make money in ways that won't get you banned? Look no further.

No gimmicks: I'll never ask you for any passwords, phone numbers, home address, credit cards or anything silly like that. The concept is simple: you provide a service, like helping someone get better at PVP or PVE, running through instances and so on. They purchase your service, after the service has been completed the money is disbursed to your account and you're free to withdraw to your paypal account.

I'd put a link in here to the website but I'm pretty sure that would get me banned. I'm not a bot so feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to give you the link =)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 15

Haha, great one. I don't think I'm allowed to post any links, but I can assure you it's not fishy. You won't get anything for free, you won't get rich, and you don't need to supply any private info. It should make sense that some people are willing to pay money to be run through instances or be taught how to PVP, etc.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 16

"etc." = Gold farm/Logging into other peoples accounts/Power-training?

Gold farming and logging into other peoples accounts is agains the TOS for WoW and will get you banned. I'm talking about logging on your main and helping someone

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverKS2 View Post
    Gold farming and logging into other peoples accounts is agains the TOS for WoW and will get you banned. I'm talking about logging on your main and helping someone
    That also requires me to be on the same realm as them unless they feel like starting all over again and joining a server that's heavily pve engrossed and is on the oceanic side so it's sort of the opposite times to US... >.>

Indeed, I've thought of this. We don't discriminate, all realms are welcome. I'm not expecting anybody to start a new character on a new server just to help someone, I'm anticipating that there are people on every server, including yours that would like help =)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257

There are plenty of games which allow you to make money legally. And most MMOs allow you to make money illegally. If it is a legal gold-farming guild in a game which supports gold-farming then I would be interested, since I do that on Entropia.

We're a service based site. With that said, we don't condone anything that breaks your TOS. So if the MMORPG that you play doesn't allow selling/buying items/gold then we don't allow it either. We're focused more on the service aspect of helping players, it doesn't break the TOS and it's doesn't imbalance the game like buying items/gold can.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

As long as it doesn't break the ToS of the games or our forum rules you are free to post your link.

Awesome!

Gametasks.com

Please feel free to give me some feedback as I've literally just set up the site.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 15

can you throw down some # ($) or a theoretical, potential hourly rate

basically, you have shown us a line, but not a hook and we all suspect a sinker.

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Quote Originally Posted by Novercalis View Post
    can you throw down some # ($) or a theoretical, potential hourly rate

basically, you have shown us a line, but not a hook and we all suspect a sinker.

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 13

Ahahaha, the frontpage has one advertising "I will yell somthing funny for $2"

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by mattychew View Post
    Ahahaha, the frontpage has one advertising "I will yell somthing funny for $2"
    roflmao just saw that

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 26

lol, seriously, so I would like to sell myself online for 5 hours because whoever decides to pay me lacks social skills in game and lacks knowledge to do research through the internet (google). name the price, game and server and I might be able to powerlevel you through healing - killing and even giving you items within limited time. If I don't have a character in that game and you'd still want to pay me to be your online friend for 5 hours I'll start a new character and play with whatever game you choose for 5 hours.

EXCLUSIVE Fine Print do not read!
    p.s pay me through paypal and i'll run off with that money thank you for the purchase.
    p.p.s same message comes up on xbox when I play call of duty: modern warfare 3 I wonder why
    p.p.p.s do not message me I have better use of time.
    Last edited by GenoX; 01-12-2012 at 09:13 AM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 29

I see people in DN doing this type of thing.

Do companies look down on this type of thing or what? :o

Not interested just curious lol.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Wow becoming a job ... Awesome ... But why do i pay more when i already play p2p game besides wow became easy like hell so please show me something worthy of my time...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

The thing he is advertizing is a small group of people power-lvling others for money.... theres basically some people from all over the world who are willing to throw some real money to be higher lvl faster (ruins the idea of lvling if you ask me but saves you the trouble of grinding)

the problem is that most of these "services" are offered on dubious sites that most gamers dont dare touch (gold farmers, plvling, ingame items etc.) while plvling is not prohibited, earninig money on their games is (read the user agreeements), that includes any kind of virtual item selling for real money.
    But in the end all they can do is ban you.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

In truth, its all on how you introduce the services you offer.

You can even sell services for farming.

Bannable/illegal

Sell XX amount of a farmable product.
    Powerlevel by logging into their account and playing their character.

Legal
    Sell a service to farm XX amount of farmable product for XX hours.
    Taxi them through X levels in a party.

It is really a sensitive thing, but knowing how you can get away with it is what you need to learn.

You can even state you can get item X, but it will cost you $XXX/hour till its farmed.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 45

Going to add something here. You know those PvPers in WoW who want to reach 2.4k+ rating? Well, some of the best arena players are giving them boosts or teach them and they can earn more than 800$/ for a day and those users are paying those money to only one person, so 1600$/ if two people are boosting you.
    Those are a lot of money for "providing a game service" and it's a luxury to pay that much for a game just reach 2.4k+ PSR and it's not just WoW, other competitive games with such ratings.

So... it's not just the power leveling or gold farming, but the trainings and boosting. As long as it's legal, you can make a lot of money, especially for boosting/training players.

I'm not interested in the offer and I can't take the offer because PayPal does not support my country, but for those who can do these things, you should consider it.
    ArenaJunkies or dunno which site had this kind of thing and they still do I think.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 13

So basically, it's Fiverr but with MMORPGs. I think it's a pretty good idea. I could never find anyone that would accept things like this on Fiverr, having its on website might help out.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

I pulled 3,300$ out of Entropia Universe last year legitimately.(deposited to my bank by the Game Company)
    I just finished an event this last week where I won about 2-350$ of in game items as well as a real life Signed Fender Strat Guitar.
    I don't really have time for 3rd party programs which don't have the security of going through the game itself.

Good Luck with your site though, looks like its a good idea for matching people up with those who can help them.

narfi

EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Quote Originally Posted by Zendaine View Post
    So basically, it's Fiverr but with MMORPGs. I think it's a pretty good idea. I could never find anyone that would accept things like this on Fiverr, having its on website might help out.
    This.

This website isn't original at all. :/