Get paid to play MMORPG's?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Get paid to play MMORPG's?

Do you play MMORPG's? Looking to make money in ways that won't get you banned? Look no further.

No gimmicks: I'll never ask you for any passwords, phone numbers, home address, credit cards or anything silly like that. The concept is simple: you provide a service, like helping someone get better at PVP or PVE, running through instances and so on. They purchase your service, after the service has been completed the money is disbursed to your account and you're free to withdraw to your paypal account.

I'd put a link in here to the website but I'm pretty sure that would get me banned. I'm not a bot so feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to give you the link =)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 15

Haha, great one. I don't think I'm allowed to post any links, but I can assure you it's not fishy. You won't get anything for free, you won't get rich, and you don't need to supply any private info. It should make sense that some people are willing to pay money to be run through instances or be taught how to PVP, etc.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 16

"etc." = Gold farm/Logging into other peoples accounts/Power-training?

Gold farming and logging into other peoples accounts is agains the TOS for WoW and will get you banned. I'm talking about logging on your main and helping someone

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ReaverKS2 View Post
    Gold farming and logging into other peoples accounts is agains the TOS for WoW and will get you banned. I'm talking about logging on your main and helping someone
    That also requires me to be on the same realm as them unless they feel like starting all over again and joining a server that's heavily pve engrossed and is on the oceanic side so it's sort of the opposite times to US... >.>

Indeed, I've thought of this. We don't discriminate, all realms are welcome. I'm not expecting anybody to start a new character on a new server just to help someone, I'm anticipating that there are people on every server, including yours that would like help =)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

There are plenty of games which allow you to make money legally. And most MMOs allow you to make money illegally. If it is a legal gold-farming guild in a game which supports gold-farming then I would be interested, since I do that on Entropia.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

We're a service based site. With that said, we don't condone anything that breaks your TOS. So if the MMORPG that you play doesn't allow selling/buying items/gold then we don't allow it either. We're focused more on the service aspect of helping players, it doesn't break the TOS and it's doesn't imbalance the game like buying items/gold can.

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

As long as it doesn't break the ToS of the games or our forum rules you are free to post your link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast