Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Thinking about getting it on the PS3.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I just watched a 30 minute gameplay video of this -- it actually kept my attention for 30 minutes.

If only I had the money to buy this retail when it came out, I'd love to waste time playing it for a while.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

So much fun, I'm reading all the Lore I come across to, this game is so immersive, it's as much fun as the first Fable game, simply love it ;]

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    So much fun, I'm reading all the Lore I come across to, this game is so immersive, it's as much fun as the first Fable game, simply love it ;]

When I first saw a video of this game, I instantly thought of fable, it reminds me a lot of that awesome game

I hope it will be "released" soon on some particular sites

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

A reminder. Don't talk about pirating things, guys. I don't like having to give out infractions.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Amerist View Post
    I just watched a 30 minute gameplay video of this -- it actually kept my attention for 30 minutes.

If only I had the money to buy this retail when it came out, I'd love to waste time playing it for a while.
    I think 38 studios are holding a giveaways over here.

You can check them at their main website: http://reckoning.amalur.com/r/day-of-reckoning

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by kianboon View Post
    I think 38 studios are holding a giveaways over here.

You can check them at their main website: http://reckoning.amalur.com/r/day-of-reckoning
    Thanks!

I just heard about a global live-streaming event with giveaways going on for this game. What an idea! I'm looking forward to see how that works out for the publishers.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Amerist View Post
    Thanks!

I just heard about a global live-streaming event with giveaways going on for this game. What an idea! I'm looking forward to see how that works out for the publishers.
    You are welcome! The streaming is live now as I post this!

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

i love this game, i bought it after watching some streams on release day (day9) and was enjoying the combat and art then i found out about Curt Schilling,Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore all working on this project from the stream and that sold it for me, the art alone i think is worth it,but the combat and quest dialogues are really good too

it was a bonus that i never even heard of the game until it was released and that it doesn't have any terrible DRM on it (though im not a fan of having to log into my EA account to play a singleplayer game but whatever) (i don't like EA at all, i wasn't aware they had anything to do with the pc version of the game)

so far i got like 32 hours into the game on steamstats or something like that, i got a level 18 finesse character and i just made a new might character to try out the game with high persuasion and a different combat style (you can respec but i rather do it fresh and i cant redo the quests anyhow)
    Last edited by chris183; 02-11-2012 at 10:45 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    i love this game, i bought it after watching some streams on release day (day9) and was enjoying the combat and art then i found out about Curt Schilling,Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore all working on this project from the stream and that sold it for me, the art alone i think is worth it,but the combat and quest dialogues are really good too

it was a bonus that i never even heard of the game until it was released and that it doesn't have any terrible DRM on it (though im not a fan of having to log into my EA account to play a singleplayer game but whatever) (i don't like EA at all, i wasn't aware they had anything to do with the pc version of the game)

so far i got like 32 hours into the game on steamstats or something like that, i got a level 18 finesse character and i just made a new might character to try out the game with high persuasion and a different combat style (you can respec but i rather do it fresh and i cant redo the quests anyhow)
    Those persuasion options pretty much just affect if you'll get extra items/money or avoid killing someone (I'm playing two different characters and making alternate choices to see if there's any major variation). Other than that though it doesn't seem like there's much of an impact. I wouldn't recommend raising that skill.

In some cases, even successful persuasions don't change fate. If someone is meant to die, they are going to.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    Smash Bros 3DS NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast