Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

yeah i figured it wouldn't be anything too big, i just want to see the extra dialogue, also the end of the house of ballads quest chain i want to try doing something different at the end of that

stealth on my finesse character took a long time to become decent so i feel like ill have more points to spend early on a might char (maybe try out blacksmithing) also if i do the "travelers" quests on my might char his crime is going to suck so maybe the extra gold reduction will help

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

i like for how much text the game is spewing at me, none of it really has any depth. everything is just so damn generic.

there's a wolf in my heart

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

i think there's just a lot of take in sometimes its hard to follow everything (lore stones for instance), when you get on some of the bigger quest chains following those stories is pretty nice,also some of the random side quest are really nice (i did one today about a poor guy trying to get me to sell some of his things for him today that was excellent imo)

ive been playing my finesse char some more,made it to the 2nd camp for the travelers quests.

on my might char i got the idea that i could pay trainers to level all skills to 3 (minus starter racial points) and save myself quite a bit of points but saving 15k gold is no joke as a noob (funny thing detect hidden is the trainer in gorhart where you start and most the others are in ysa, i think its possible but it might be best to rush the main quest for better drops perhaps until you get a few points into detect hidden

i might do it for the challenge of it but it will maybe be tedious until i start getting some decent money coming in, maybe start with paying for training for detect hidden and mercantile
    Last edited by chris183; 02-12-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Reckoning New Updates: Champion Destiny Card

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

finished the game but i was never satisfied. The game is not bad but its not good either. Feels strange. Started fable 3 again and had more fun
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123