Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning launch date is scheduled to be on:
    1. February 7, 2012 (North America)
    2. February 10, 2012 (Europe)

Anyone is going to purchase the game? It will be out in 3 platforms:
    1. PC
    2. xBox 360
    3. PS3

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

My apologies, I thought this was a Pay To Play Session, I did not say that it is a MMO in the first place.

If I am a spam bot, I could not find any adjectives to describe a person with 5k++ post, no offence.

Panda Moderator Reputation: 580

Im looking forward to it , loved the demo . Cant wait to complete all those side quests . They said just the main story is over 100 hours ... If there are a lot of side quests that could make it 400-600 hours ... Considering all that runing , but its worth it :P . Not to mention all the time il put into crafting .

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Seya; 01-22-2012 at 04:40 PM.

I'm still a bit on the fence about preordering it, myself. I did, however, like the feel of the game. There were some minor annoyances, but all in all I enjoyed the Demo time I was given.

That said, I'm reluctant to jump in and preorder it after some of the disappointments I've experienced so much lately. It's a tough call to make.
    And thus all life got down with its funky self.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 75

Been looking forward to it.. Cant wait!

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

absolutely loved the demo.. preordered already =D. can't wait to smash through it like i did with skyrim and omg crafting.... lol TIME TO FARM!

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Demo was decent though the camera controls and NPC interactions was a bit of a turnoff. Considering on preordering it.

Banned Reputation: 161

****ing spam bots

--

have pre-ordered PS3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by amilypotter View Post
    Kingdom of Amalur: I do not know the Reckoning launch date of this game.

Anyone is going to purchase the game? It will be out in 2 platforms:

1. PC

2.Remote
    Hi,

I believe the launch will be on February 7, 2012 (North America) and February 10, 2012 (Europe).

What is Remote format? I believe it is currently going to be implemented on PC, PS3 and xBox 360.

Banned Reputation: 161

Quote Originally Posted by kianboon View Post
    Hi,

I believe the launch will be on February 7, 2012 (North America) and February 10, 2012 (Europe).

What is Remote format? I believe it is currently going to be implemented on PC, PS3 and xBox 360.
    its a ****ing spam bot >_>

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Thinking about getting it on the PS3.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

I just watched a 30 minute gameplay video of this -- it actually kept my attention for 30 minutes.

If only I had the money to buy this retail when it came out, I'd love to waste time playing it for a while.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 56

So much fun, I'm reading all the Lore I come across to, this game is so immersive, it's as much fun as the first Fable game, simply love it ;]

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    So much fun, I'm reading all the Lore I come across to, this game is so immersive, it's as much fun as the first Fable game, simply love it ;]

When I first saw a video of this game, I instantly thought of fable, it reminds me a lot of that awesome game

I hope it will be "released" soon on some particular sites

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

A reminder. Don't talk about pirating things, guys. I don't like having to give out infractions.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerist View Post
    I just watched a 30 minute gameplay video of this -- it actually kept my attention for 30 minutes.

If only I had the money to buy this retail when it came out, I'd love to waste time playing it for a while.
    I think 38 studios are holding a giveaways over here.

You can check them at their main website: http://reckoning.amalur.com/r/day-of-reckoning

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by kianboon View Post
    I think 38 studios are holding a giveaways over here.

You can check them at their main website: http://reckoning.amalur.com/r/day-of-reckoning
    Thanks!

I just heard about a global live-streaming event with giveaways going on for this game. What an idea! I'm looking forward to see how that works out for the publishers.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerist View Post
    Thanks!

I just heard about a global live-streaming event with giveaways going on for this game. What an idea! I'm looking forward to see how that works out for the publishers.
    You are welcome! The streaming is live now as I post this!

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

i love this game, i bought it after watching some streams on release day (day9) and was enjoying the combat and art then i found out about Curt Schilling,Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore all working on this project from the stream and that sold it for me, the art alone i think is worth it,but the combat and quest dialogues are really good too

it was a bonus that i never even heard of the game until it was released and that it doesn't have any terrible DRM on it (though im not a fan of having to log into my EA account to play a singleplayer game but whatever) (i don't like EA at all, i wasn't aware they had anything to do with the pc version of the game)

so far i got like 32 hours into the game on steamstats or something like that, i got a level 18 finesse character and i just made a new might character to try out the game with high persuasion and a different combat style (you can respec but i rather do it fresh and i cant redo the quests anyhow)
    Last edited by chris183; 02-11-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    i love this game, i bought it after watching some streams on release day (day9) and was enjoying the combat and art then i found out about Curt Schilling,Todd McFarlane and R.A. Salvatore all working on this project from the stream and that sold it for me, the art alone i think is worth it,but the combat and quest dialogues are really good too

it was a bonus that i never even heard of the game until it was released and that it doesn't have any terrible DRM on it (though im not a fan of having to log into my EA account to play a singleplayer game but whatever) (i don't like EA at all, i wasn't aware they had anything to do with the pc version of the game)

so far i got like 32 hours into the game on steamstats or something like that, i got a level 18 finesse character and i just made a new might character to try out the game with high persuasion and a different combat style (you can respec but i rather do it fresh and i cant redo the quests anyhow)
    Those persuasion options pretty much just affect if you'll get extra items/money or avoid killing someone (I'm playing two different characters and making alternate choices to see if there's any major variation). Other than that though it doesn't seem like there's much of an impact. I wouldn't recommend raising that skill.

In some cases, even successful persuasions don't change fate. If someone is meant to die, they are going to.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

yeah i figured it wouldn't be anything too big, i just want to see the extra dialogue, also the end of the house of ballads quest chain i want to try doing something different at the end of that

stealth on my finesse character took a long time to become decent so i feel like ill have more points to spend early on a might char (maybe try out blacksmithing) also if i do the "travelers" quests on my might char his crime is going to suck so maybe the extra gold reduction will help

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

i like for how much text the game is spewing at me, none of it really has any depth. everything is just so damn generic.

i think there's just a lot of take in sometimes its hard to follow everything (lore stones for instance), when you get on some of the bigger quest chains following those stories is pretty nice,also some of the random side quest are really nice (i did one today about a poor guy trying to get me to sell some of his things for him today that was excellent imo)

ive been playing my finesse char some more,made it to the 2nd camp for the travelers quests.

on my might char i got the idea that i could pay trainers to level all skills to 3 (minus starter racial points) and save myself quite a bit of points but saving 15k gold is no joke as a noob (funny thing detect hidden is the trainer in gorhart where you start and most the others are in ysa, i think its possible but it might be best to rush the main quest for better drops perhaps until you get a few points into detect hidden

i might do it for the challenge of it but it will maybe be tedious until i start getting some decent money coming in, maybe start with paying for training for detect hidden and mercantile
    Last edited by chris183; 02-12-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Reckoning New Updates: Champion Destiny Card

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 41

finished the game but i was never satisfied. The game is not bad but its not good either. Feels strange. Started fable 3 again and had more fun
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."