Are You an MMO-FO Challenge! (TERA)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 346

Default Are You an MMO-FO Challenge! (TERA)

All right let's get down to business here! This is the competition I've been waiting ages to get on the site and now here we are. OnRPG is partnering up with En Masse and OnePR to find out who the top MMO-FO at OnRPG is! We'll be giving away a grand prize Physical Collector's Edition of TERA, along with 10 MMO-FO t-shirts as runner up prizes.

The rules? Our only rule is that this contest will be limited to residents of the US, Canada, and Mexico as we're primarily promoting the North American version of TERA. Other than that, you can make a statement, make a picture, even get crazy with a video if you really want that free collector's edition of the game. Personally I enjoy memes with this guy:

Just be sure to post your entry as a reply to this thread to enter.

Participants have one week and one day, i.e. Saturday at 11:59PM PST on March 3rd to submit their entry. Late entries will only be considered if completely awesome. I'll announce the winners on Sunday, March 4th and pm you via the forums for mailing addresses. Looking forward to your entries!

Winners:

Though originally I had intended to have one grand prize winner and ten runner-ups, two entries rose above all others and so I will offering 2nd place a digital collectors' edition for their efforts. See your name below? Send me a forum PM with your desired mailing address and t-shirt size (L or XL) to claim your prize! All prizes must be claimed by Monday the 12th at noon PST or I'm giving your t-shirt to the crazy guy that dances outside our office!

Grand Prize:
    AnonymousAnnie: Plight of the MMO-FO

2nd Prize:
    endrien: Pure MMO-FO Intensity
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Runners-up in order of entry:

Raulaun:

Mikedot:

InvalidApostle:

..like wrecking BIG *** MONSTERS(BAMs) with BIG *** SWORDS, SOLO. Quest says I need a 5 man team? Hah! Where's the challenge? Teammates? My WEAPON is my teammate! Auto-lock? Tab-targetting? Pfft, DODGE everything and SPANK them back to World of Warcraft. When I play a game, I wanna PLAY the game not press some "auto-play" button.

Last Bastian:

Thealmightypoe: An MMO-FO doesn't discriminate on your class, your item build, or what race you picked. Only on how well you do your job.

Sharkman1885:

budubu: True Elin Carnage
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Essay: Climbed the highest mountain, asked the lowest question.

Rykkeeoh:
    Nowadays, kids call the tougher games "Nintendo-hard", harkening back to an era where you actually had to give a shit.

mmofo: Give us a stone cake and let us find a way to eat it.

Also a special mention to the funniest entry in the entire thread...
    message me azunb0y for your t-shirt as well!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 03-04-2012 at 06:18 PM.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

TERA: Uncle Slayer wants YOU!

Made a special meme just for this thread, good luck to all!
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 02-27-2012 at 06:05 PM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 15

This is MMOFOOooooooo!
    And tonight we dine in Tera!

Default Funny images ftw!

Hey There, I decided to post a gift, the gift of amusement...

Lols, I know I did.

( Image from South Park, not mine or in any way claimed to be mine )
    Last edited by DizzyPW; 02-27-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Woah seems to be some kind of mistake here. You're posting why you're an MMO-FO, not telling me your gaming history. That's my signature up there not a sample entry. I've deleted all posts above that made this mistake.

History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Random Chua Reputation: 47

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Default Credz2Eddy4SomeScreenz

My statement.

..like wrecking BIG *** MONSTERS(BAMs) with BIG *** SWORDS, SOLO. Quest says I need a 5 man team? Hah! Where's the challenge? Teammates? My WEAPON is my teammate! Auto-lock? Tab-targetting? Pfft, DODGE everything and SPANK them back to World of Warcraft. When I play a game, I wanna PLAY the game not press some "auto-play" button.

Lolcat? Lolpopori. :U

Drink at a bar? Drink at your local Tavern. 24/7 and the NPC always welcomes you.
    Last edited by Invalid Apostle; 03-01-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Forgot to add my statement :U

Oh man laughing so hard right now

Default I'll tell you what you can do with your RNG...

Last edited by Last Bastion; 03-01-2012 at 02:31 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

Edit: Recorded my text into a youtube video.

Clicking to move? Attack? Anything? That's BULLSHIT. That's child's play, an embarrassment.

When I play a game I expect to go in and PWN the hell out of any noob. Don't know how to play? Don't ask me how, YOU'RE DEAD. I don't want any of those weak *** World of Warcraft bosses, I fall asleep and dream about better monsters, then I wake up and open up a REAL game so I can satisfy my primal desires to OWN SHIT. Get dat noob sauce outta my face and give me something worth playing. That is why I am an MMO-FO, I don't take any BULLSHIT from any MMO's.

And just when you think I am done writing, I'm not, I'm logging back in to KICK YOU IN YOUR VIRTUAL COCK. Don't cry, defend yourself. Oh...you're a healer...then YOU'RE ****ED. Who needs a healer? I don't, that is weak shit, wearing dresses and playing with yourself, I kill anyone in game... and when you are dead I kill your parents characters because you will want to run back to them when your *** IS OWNED and you cry like a little baby.

I will kick this threads *** too, I can teleport, did you know that? No, you didn't, because your were dead when I showed up behind you. GANKED. If the results for this contest aren't good then the same is coming for ONRPG's Servers. I can PWN anything, so you best watch out if you aren't an MMO-FO like ME.

YouTube Video

Last edited by endrien; 03-02-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast