Are You an MMO-FO Challenge! (TERA)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    General Manager Reputation: 353

@Endrien I want to be a part of your faction. Awesome entry.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Should have been playing TERA...

I don't just automate things and expect result a plan them out and try to make sure i get the best results posible, Why would i be bothered with clothes when im concentrating on makig something hardcore.

Real Players Craft In a Mankini, Are you MMO-FO enough?!

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

A real MMO-FO is a bad-***. He does what he wants, plays to the best of his abilities, and gets better with every adventure.

Most people think an MMO-FO is just someone who kicks *** and takes names. A real MMO-FO kicks ***, takes names, saves damsels, pwns trolls, works with other MMO-FO's, and is known as a genuine godsend to MMO's everywhere.

We're talking someone who would only team up with someone if he wanted a challenge in who gets the most kills. We're talking about someone who has reflexes in sync with a cheetah who drank 10 redbulls. Someone who has the courage of a fireman running into a burning building where there is just a cat to save and seven cyborg ninjas lurking in the smoke ready to attack, who were trained specifically to kill this fireman. But this Fireman doesn't care, he's a MMO-FO.

An MMO-FO doesn't discriminate on your class, your item build, or what race you picked. Only on how well you do your job. If you cant dodge a tree 20 feet away while walking, dont be mad that you picked a healing class. Its because you're just not cut out for gaming that you weren't added to the group.

Lastly, an MMO-FO will pave the way for other MMO-FO's and casual gamer's alike. But how does one become an MMO-FO? by playing the game and honing your skills. No one is a MMO-FO yet. But I will be. No one will stop me!

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 124

What is with all these people with 0 posts? Seems that they either registered solely for the contest, or someone has multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by endrien View Post
    What is with all these people with 0 posts? Seems that they either registered solely for the contest, or someone has multiple accounts.
    o_0 dont try to stop others from winning because we don't have over 2k posts.

I did learn of this forum and of this contest through facebook. So i registered and joined. Haven't been on a forum for a while so it will be fun looking through the threads.
    Last edited by Thealmightypoe; 03-02-2012 at 02:26 AM.

I vant to win

Default I'm an MMOFO...

Because I love MMO's... And I can't wait to slay everything in Tera. >

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast