Creation of Eden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( Ehhh I'll play police captian! if thats cool with every body ))
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(Edited lol. Would have been done sooner if I hadn't found my Sims 3 disk and played it for hours and hours.)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

42 Reputation: 19

((Haha sure P.S. There will be more characters that come around during the RP so I'm glad some one is playing the captain. Haha And completely accepted Bleed! ))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I know I signed up for this but I never expected the bombs to actually fall.

((ahh cool. captian i am then! sweet(: ha, so is it okay if i add a kid later? just wondering. maybe and addopted orphan after the vaults are opened?))

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

((Too late to enter a character?))
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.

42 Reputation: 19

Adopting a kid from the outside is fine sure. And yes you can still enter a charrie!
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

((Hey, this roleplay still open? It sounds good and I would hate to see it end before it's even begun.))

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

((Hey Screenfox. long time no see. :] ))

Name: Rebecca Mason

Personality:
    Rebecca is an incredibly calm person; she is very motherly and tends to be overprotective towards everyone she befriends. Her sweet, gentle nature, however, isn't her only side. When she is on the job, Rebecca is tough, cool-headed, and intense. She is the one to put herself in harm's way to save a stranger, or to jump in front of a bus to rescue someone. Rebecca can't sit still to save her life; she manages to remain calm even though she is always doing something. Whether it's doing paperwork (she is probably one of the few doctors who rather enjoys paperwork), working in the clinic, watching surgeries from the overlook, or taking cooking classes, Doctor Mason is always busy. Her greatest fear is living her life knowing there was something she could've done, which is why she always puts herself in dangerous situations. Her deepest desire is to be a mother.

Appearance: Rebecca is tall and thin; she works out at a gym every day, and therefore is in the greatest shape of her life. Her blonde hair is always down unless she is in surgery. Doctor Mason isn't the kind of woman to wear skirts to work; she loves pant suits and sports jackets, long coats, and button up shirts. She wears the same pair of custom black boots with every outfit (she has the shoes on back order so that she never runs out). Rebecca has three tattoos: a wolf cub on her back representing her baby sister, who died when at two years old when Rebecca was 14, a cross on her right shoulder, and the scripted words "life is like a coin, you can spend it wisely or foolishly, but you can only spend it once" on her rib cage.

Profession: Doctor
    History: Rebecca dreams of being a mother. When her sister died, it nearly killed Rebecca too. She vowed the night her sister died, that she would spend the rest of her life living it for her sister, and not letting life pass by. (her sister is why she became a doctor) Because you only get one. She hoped this day would never come, the day she'd have to go to the Vault. But nevertheless, it has come.
    Last edited by Llewelyn; 06-15-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

(( noohaooo i already have that position taken . . . . ^^^ read -.- )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast