Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 3,351 to 3,357 of 3357

Thread: Guild Wars 2 - General New Information/Discussion

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Leveling used to be somewhat entertaining when people actually played in the open world. Now everything except for LA and CoF is pretty much a ghost zone.
    Kinda ironic when they advertised it as a 'living world'. Everything except for WvW , Lion Arch and Fractals is in a quite vegetative state. I've bought GW2 towards end of June, and finally got bored after reaching lvl 80 which took me less than two, mostly painfully boring, weeks. Seeing that the best option to get gear for WvW was to farm PvE dungeons was the last strwa. The game is pretty good but it's more like as sp game with mp component. Don't get me started with 'You should've joined a guild' thing. Even worst mmos give fun when you get into a good guild..

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

Quote Originally Posted by Kashim View Post
    Kinda ironic when they advertised it as a 'living world'. Everything except for WvW , Lion Arch and Fractals is in a quite vegetative state. I've bought GW2 towards end of June, and finally got bored after reaching lvl 80 which took me less than two, mostly painfully boring, weeks. Seeing that the best option to get gear for WvW was to farm PvE dungeons was the last strwa. The game is pretty good but it's more like as sp game with mp component. Don't get me started with 'You should've joined a guild' thing. Even worst mmos give fun when you get into a good guild..
    So you realize that actually getting into a guild could help you have more fun, yet you refuse to do it so you can complain about the game anyway, hmm...

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    So you realize that actually getting into a guild could help you have more fun, yet you refuse to do it so you can complain about the game anyway, hmm...
    In my case I did join a guild, 3 actually. Didn't help. Mostly because all 3 guilds just spammed Dungeons and Fractals over and over. The only great thing about joining a guild is coordinated WvW parties and PvP, if you don't enjoy either of those... well.

Game Journalist Reputation: 484

Got the new Engineer I made to help me relearn the game up to level 10, and then leveled up my Necro up to 49. Did a bit of WvWvW but not much. Wasn't to much fun, but then again I was just following a huge zerg until our zerg got smashed by another zerg.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Got the new Engineer I made to help me relearn the game up to level 10, and then leveled up my Necro up to 49. Did a bit of WvWvW but not much. Wasn't to much fun, but then again I was just following a huge zerg until our zerg got smashed by another zerg.
    Usually that's what people do.
    That's why so much more fun to run off with your guild and hit and run somewhere else... far from any Zerg.
    <_<"
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    ...I was just following a huge zerg until our zerg got smashed by another zerg.
    WvW.txt It's a damn shame.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    My point being that even a p@#ss-quality beer tastes better when drinking with friends. I wanted to try the game guildless to see what was the gameplay worth. It turned out I was burned out even before hitting, like, lvl 30. I'd rather play a mmorpg for both being in a good guild and enjoying the gameplay. It's a shame a game which vowed to combat grind and repetitiveness has so much of it in it (fractals, hearts, pve and even, to some extent, wvw).