Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 3357

Thread: Guild Wars 2 - General New Information/Discussion

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Racials are enabled in PVP now?o_O Did not know this.
    Racial Skills have always been usable in WvWvW.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

In WvW we are winning the battle, we are pushing the enemy team to their base, and the moment I die we get outpushed and my corpse ends up in enemy territory with no chance of being revived.

Happens EVERY TIME.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Racials are only disabled in Structured PvP.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Honestly who care? I mean THEY ARE FREAKING PLANTS and its a game.

Didn't notice that, I chose Shield of the Moon.

"While sylvari are able to and do have sex, it is not for reproduction as sylvari can only be born from the Pale Tree."

"Romance and sex is practiced among the sylvari, disregarding gender between those involved. To a sylvari, love is about inspiration, and it has nothing at all to do with the physical form."

It's part of the lore. It's not like they are engaging in male plant-on-male plant action right in front of your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Didn't notice that, I chose Shield of the Moon.

"While sylvari are able to and do have sex, it is not for reproduction as sylvari can only be born from the Pale Tree."

"Romance and sex is practiced among the sylvari, disregarding gender between those involved. To a sylvari, love is about inspiration, and it has nothing at all to do with the physical form."

It's part of the lore. It's not like they are engaging in male plant-on-male plant action right in front of your character.
    Yeah and its not even your Character that turns out be gay all you are doing is defending 2 Male Sylvari Lovers.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 24

in case you guys didnt know at 11:00PM PCT there will be a world event in i believe the asura starting area

cammy 931 did these awesome sigs^

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

i know there is about 2 hours left but i think i am good. i am gonna have to redo it all anyways so i am rdy for release ^_^ i was super against the asura but i made an asura ranger and i think i will actually make him on release lol. only weird thing is i couldnt find any juvenile animals so i had my starting flamingo the whole time

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Paperwheel View Post
    The world has been plagued by idiots since the dawn of time. Considering we can now share information across the globe almost instantly, that idiotic behavior is simply more noticeable. Don't sweat it, if people want to live their lives in ignorance, then so be it.
    Feel free to follow me on Twitter.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

So guys now that the Beta's over I know that characters get wiped, but what about names?

Heads or Tails Reputation: 9

Nope, you can "reserve" you name by entering the early access.
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/pokedude_photos/Archaonncopy.png

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Well...i feel just like the first BWE

Im mostly a pvp player i didnt wanted to play much...i just skipped everything and i went to PvP...

I think the most easy class to get into pvp its Thief and Mesmer, Didnt played much as Warrior/Guardian/Necro/Ranger

But i felt i didnt fit much in both classes...still its really easy to pvp with them.

I really enjoyed Engineer...it would be my favorite...But i mostly tried full Turrets and Pistols or Rifle...I felt that build was a bit boring...Just one weapon and Boosting turrets when needed, i did better with rifle instead of pistol.

I felt Warrior/Thief/Elementalist were more funny and dynamic comparing to my engi build...

Its just smashing buttons and wait for cooldown...Instead thief its always getting cloaked and doing damage as fast you can and cloak again...But you just use the same damage skills sometimes...They dont have CD but use a bit more points...So the rotation its mostly Cloaking and doing the most dmg skill...Maybe im wrong but i still won doing that lol.

And sadly i didnt learned much to play as ele...So many skills and weapons...its really amazing imo but quite hard...you need to remember all the skills lol...you cant just jump and win like other classes...its a bit more complex.

I wanted to be ranged with pistols or rifle...my last class was warrior...i tried Rifle and 2Hammer sadly i only could test it one full match because the server went down...i also couldnt make a proper talent build but it was very easy and succesful

Just Use Rifle Criple then DPS skill Change to Hammer...Charge with Skilltool and Enjoy doing many stuns and knockbacks...When full of CD return to rifle and use Rifle but to knock back him again lol...and repeat

The only i didnt like about warrior was the burst skill...Kill shoot was a long casting skill and i couldnt move while doing it...But maybe i didnt had to charge it much...Well sadly i didnt had more time to test it :P

I think ill be Ele,Warrior or Engi.

Sry 4 my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by archaonn View Post
    Nope, you can "reserve" you name by entering the early access.
    So all the names created over these Beta's are all saved? I don't understand...I do have a name in mind but was in use during Beta, won't me pre-ordering, logging in early access (perfect time) then create the character with said name work?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 845

Quote Originally Posted by Zekee View Post
    So all the names created over these Beta's are all saved? I don't understand...I do have a name in mind but was in use during Beta, won't me pre-ordering, logging in early access (perfect time) then create the character with said name work?
    well i dont know the exact details, but i think he means, when u pre order the game, you will get early access, and thats probably your best bet to reserve a char name.
    if you say you wont pre order, you cant get early access either

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    well i dont know the exact details, but i think he means, when u pre order the game, you will get early access, and thats probably your best bet to reserve a char name.
    if you say you wont pre order, you cant get early access either
    Ohhh ok my bad, sorry I've literally only had 7 hours sleep this weekend, been playing this hardcore lol. But nahh I WILL pre-order, login the moment servers come up and I should have my name easy. thanks

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

And so the beta ends, one month left, see you at launch!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

Aha same. Haven't been hyped since Wakfu's release. :3

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

To clarify about name reservation

http://www.arena.net/blog/reserve-yo...s-2-by-july-31

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Total Biscuits final thought of the game and I agree with a lot of his thoughts.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 9

I still don tknwo what class Im going to be. I loved my norn ranger, but I feel I didnt try the warrior like I should. I definetly wont be a mesmer,I just dont like the clothes with the norn race.
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i65/pokedude_photos/Archaonncopy.png

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

I definitely loved all classes, combat feels...dynamic, at least much more dynamic than other traditional mmorpgs, I loved the defender simply because it's quite literally a paladin, a priest in heavy armor, the Necromancer and how he truly deals in debuffs and dots and the elementalist and the huge ammount of versatility it has when it comes to attacking

saddly, I didn't have time to try other classes like the mesmer for example ( I was hooked on my Necro), but I love the fact all classes feel truly quite different with each and every skill, 1st day buy for me for sure

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

yeah i do like how all the classes really are their own. if you think of other mmo's yes there are different classes but a lot of the skills are the same but slightly different. like a mage has firebolt and a necro class has like a shadow bolt and a shaman has like an electricity bolt. same with like warrior and paladin warrior has slash and paladin has light slash lol. i already know my classes and races i am picking so just 1 month >_< i also know what world i am playing on. gate of madness.
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 07-24-2012 at 12:40 AM.

I'm sticking to Human Greatsword/Staff Mesmer, though I must say I really enjoyed Double Sword Mesmer, but it simply can't work on WvW, so I'll be keeping that to PvE.

People say Greatsword Mesmer sucks in WvW and they sort of have a point since he has almost no utility in comparison to using a Staff, but his range really makes up for it when targeting a low health fleeing enemy. Particularly with his Berserker skill, oh boy them cripples so gud.

right now I am split between Sylvari Ranger Longbow/Sword-Dagger(or Warhorn for WvWvW) and Sylvari Thief Short Bow/ Dual Dagger.