Roll to Dodge! (COME ONE, COME ALL; THIS IS DIFFERENT AND NEW)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 29

Talking

((OOC: I hope this helps, Takesh! Lilian's no warrior, after all. ))

Stepping over the corpse of Brandy, Lilian waited for her chance to give Herbert the RUSTY LEATHER BRANCH she found, since she didn't know what awaited him on the other side. Then she tried to analyze and make use of the FAT DOOR LOCKER.

Nurarihyon no Mago!
    Quote:
    Inpa: "...I got your mask already, look! Isn't it pretty?”
    Balthazar: ”Urgh.. !! It's pink..”
    Inpa: ”Oh please, it's called being metrosexual!..."
    -- farag0n; Tales of Amn

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Takesh View Post
    (( For some reason I feel like a real intellectual right now. By the way, did I just impale someone with an iron bar by acting like a monkey? .. And why on earth does it make me laugh so hard?

I have a question though! Is it possible for people to get through the gate now? Just making sure. I'll think of something after you reply. ))
    ((Hey, sorry for the late reply! To answer your question: it's worth a shot.))

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

(( Thank you Lokuri ^^. I'm afraid though that somehow Herbert is going to end up hurting himself with the RUSTY LEATHER BRANCH. We'll see.
    I really hope I won't end up somehow killing Gildon with this.. You never know. ))

Herbert accepts Lilians gift with a cheery "Yahoo!" and then looks around his surroundings (what else is there but the tombstone?). If there's a torch somewhere nearby Herbert goes and gets it. He then moves to where Gildon landed, ignoring the tombstone momentarily in order to wake Gildon up with a smack in the face. Finally Herbert examines the tombstone and hopefully is able to read what it says in it.
    Last edited by Takesh; 06-04-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 18

(( Alright! Time for Locke to shine ))

Locke materializes next to Lilian and without a second glance he tries to jump right through the opening in the gate which Herbert had created only moments ago.

(If I get through)
    Locke starts searching for an armory in order to arm himself with a weapon.
    Last edited by farag0n; 06-05-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    Calm down people, it's just me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    [0] Diego decides that eating paint chips is useful, and goes running off to find paint chips until hopefully he snaps out of that stupor and decides that the best way to help his allies is by being specific and actually helping, like Lillian or Shifty.
    But first he should loot Brandy's corpse, and follow the group inside, until somebody else dies.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 14
    A Sweden, not filled with snow! Long live spring.

(With the way you been plowing through Takesh Gildon might as well get an eye poked out I fear. Thought how that happen with a slap is beyond me. Sorry for the time it took me to post by the way)

Stars spinning infront of him and a stinging chin from being slapped Gildon dragged himself up. Seeing where he landed he decides that instead of hanging around somebody disturbing a spooky graveyard he skulks away in search for any guards or sentries that might be too close to comfort.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456