Take part in my research

Junior Member Reputation: 10

Default Take part in my research

Hi everyone,

For those of you that like to get started quick:
    www.thesistools.com/mmorpgsurvey

For those interested in the details:

My name is Frank and I am from the Netherlands and currently doing my Master Thesis in Communication Science at the University of Antwerp in Belgium on MMORPG-gamers and their experiences and motivations.

In order to complete my Master Thesis on gaming and advertising I need your help. The goal is to explore the possibilities of incorporating advertisements in video games in a non-offensive, tasteful way.

What I would like is for people to take part in the following survey. It contains 36 questions and will take approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your pace.

If you fill this I shall be eternally grateful and youŽd provide valuable data to academic research.

Disclaimer: It is important to realize that non-fictional brands are used in this survey with no commercial objective in sight.

www.thesistools.com/mmorpgsurvey

I see there have been 87 views on this topic; so that means it is well-viewed.

Did anyone have any trouble completing the survey?

Thanks so far to whomever completed it. It is very much appreciated. So far I have 70 surveys completed, and counting. I still need a hell of a lot more though, so if you guys would be so generous to spend some of your time on completing this survey it would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by researchthesis; 04-11-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

hello i read your test i must admit those are quite good questions you have there great job im sure this will help you complete your research