Official NosTale Link/Download/Login (in progress)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by magisbladius View Post
    IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE?

Downloaded_Program_Files.rar contains ClientAX.dll which is ADWARE (use a search engine).

All RED terms are directly related, if you can't figure that out. Instead of providing a whole folder of whatnot, you should only post the files that are essential.
    Ouch, didn't know about that. Thanks for checking it. You can probably just remove it through Ad-aware or Spy-Bot though. Anyone know how essential the file is to playing this game, or should I take it down?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 9

My Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 caught it.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

i have a problem when i try to login on the site it send me a message that say :
    "changes of the sso flag is necesary."
    "change it?"

afer i click on ok i change it to yes (it was already to yes) and i retry to log and i have the same problem :x

and when i use an other account i try to connect on the nostale site but it lead me on the game and gmae site and conect me there but on the nostale site i'm still not conected (excuse me for my bad english : x i'm not english :s)
    Last edited by maxoudu93; 08-28-2006 at 07:17 AM.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

well .. first figure out what kinda video card you have.

then call up your bestest buddy on the whole 'net (google) and ask him nicely to find ya a brand new shiny updated driver.

Unless of course by some miracle your card is so impossibly out dated that it cant run this game...

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

it's ok i don't know how i do this but i can connect every time ! but now the problem is my graphic card driver :x i don't know where to download the update i try the oficial site but (my card is an ati rage 128 pro ultra GL agp) there is only the rage 128/ 128 pro and when i download the driver they say that is not my graphic card :x plz help :x
    Last edited by maxoudu93; 08-28-2006 at 10:17 AM.

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 10

i have a problem,i can login but i cant start the game it says to me (login please),but i have something weried,i opened nostle folder in program files but i didnt saw any 2 files named NostaleWebLauncher.ocx and NostaleWebLauncher.inf like sensetarget said,should i reinstall the game?

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

fix the link and add the one I posted to dl the activex I took all the files out that werent necessary

and link works fine to me ..... just wait however many sec and then hit download sometimes it redirects u to their main page

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by magisbladius View Post
    IS THIS SOME SORT OF JOKE?

Downloaded_Program_Files.rar contains ClientAX.dll which is ADWARE (use a search engine).

All RED terms are directly related, if you can't figure that out. Instead of providing a whole folder of whatnot, you should only post the files that are essential.
    Its not anything bad. You get it from nostale so its not a virus or anythign. Everyone has taht in their c/windows folder.

Also i scanned with norton,. avg and mcafee adn they find nothing
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Impossible is Nothing

Banned Reputation: 12

I downloaded the activeX and installed it, as i download and extracted the two files, and registered. But nothing changed, I still can't get online. Could you guys tell me step by step what I am suppose to do to make this thing work?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast