Official NosTale Link/Download/Login (in progress)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

is the site down...? i keep getting the gamengage site (Login error, pmi-sso query is timeout) instead of the nostale site

Banned Reputation: 12

YES THE GAME WORKS WOOOO! All I did was download it again, and install it, went to the game and game website, went to the log in page, didn't log in, but went to the main nostale site and logged in from there and, Bam! it works. Wooo

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

idk wth im doing.
    when i go to gamengame i login, but all i get is a login error:

pmi-sso-return-url doesn't exist.

idk what im doing at all, and i dont understand the guide much, i downloaded the active x manager, then i downloaded Downloaded_Program_files, extracted to my Nostale folder. and i ran active x manager idk what to do.
    confusing.

I'm having trouble with starting the game, every time I click on the icon on my Desktop it goes to this link: http://222.111.150.75/login_post_pro...:80/login.asp? and fails, the page cannot be displayed. Help?

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

use IE instead of FF

Quote Originally Posted by Meis View Post
    use IE instead of FF
    Ive tried it, ive tried every method and guide and nothing works.

found off of http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/s...24-page_3.html

by: Ruku

1. Download NostaleWebLauncher.cab from the following URL:
    http://222.111.150.75/sso/NostaleWebLauncher.cab

2. Use WinRAR and extract the contents of NostaleWebLauncher.cab to any place you want, then go to that folder.

3. Inside the folder is the important ActiveX file named NostaleWebLauncher.ocx, confirm that before you go on.

4. Download and install ActiveX Manager (it's a trial, but you'll only use it once to whatever) from the following URL:
    http://www.4developers.com/xmgr/index.htm
    Specifically: http://www.4developers.com/software/axmgr.exe

5. Install and start it up, on the right area of the program is a bunch of buttons, click Add Control.

6. Point it to the folder you unrared NostaleWebLauncher.cab to and choose the file NostaleWebLauncher.ocx and then click Open/Ok.

7. You should get a message that it's installed/registered. Now restart your Internet Explorer, make sure you turn all of them off so it's totally restarted. Then go and log in at http://222.111.150.75/ (or whichever url you used to log in, it's different for some) and when you're logged in, click the Game Start button and it should work.

8. If it doesn't work, restart your computer. It should however work... If it doesn't, i'm sorry but then it's totally out of my league.

This helped me alot more than the guide on the first page.
    quote this on first page.

Default a new problem

ok, i read all the stuff above but im a complete noob and have no idea how to figure it out. I double click the nostale shortcut on my desktop then it comes up w/ page cannot be diplayed error so i keep hitting refresh and it works. then i try to log in w/ my account and i get this error message:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers ???004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Host 'db.nostale.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

/lib/UserConnDB.asp, ? 5

1. How do unblock db.nostale.com? 2. ANd also can give a step- by -step guide on how to make this work.

Sorry for being such a n00b and thank-you

Unhappy Login problem that ive seen noone else have so far

First off the icon on my desktop doesnt take me to anything and everytime I double click it it just does nothing. Also everytime I goto nostale dragongem or almost any SSO game for gamengame it says my Id and/or password is invalid. Im so CoNfUsEd, this makes no sense because everytime I log in to the actual gamengame site it goes through but any other game site (Ex. dragongemworld.com) I cant seem to log in there. Please help me I dont understand why it says invalid.

Additional information:
    Ive created another account to see if that would fix and tried various other methos posted by others. PLEASE HELP

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel00z View Post
    ok, i read all the stuff above but im a complete noob and have no idea how to figure it out. I double click the nostale shortcut on my desktop then it comes up w/ page cannot be diplayed error so i keep hitting refresh and it works. then i try to log in w/ my account and i get this error message:Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers ???004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Host 'db.nostale.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

/lib/UserConnDB.asp, ? 5

1. How do unblock db.nostale.com? 2. ANd also can give a step- by -step guide on how to make this work.

Sorry for being such a n00b and thank-you
    ^^^ I am having that problem too.

I could play fine. after I log off. Then the next day I log in it came out

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers ???004005'

/lib/UserConnDB.asp, ? 5

Someone help us?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast