MMO With useful quest's.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Default MMO With useful quest's.

I'm looking for an MMO that either uses almost quests exclusively to level, or an "easy" grinder (And by that i mean just a decent to fast speed grind). I'm looking to stay away from games like Rose Online, Cabal Online, and games like that. In Rose, quests are obsolete, parties are required for grinding, and the direction is horrible. They throw you into a game with a lot of content with absolutely no idea of how or what to do. And parties are hard to find. In Cabal, quests are good until level 100, then they basically disappear and the leveling slows down A LOT and turns into pure grinding. So im looking for an MMO that does leveling almost entirely with questing ala WoW or most P2P's. If one exist's in F2P at least.

I'm positive at least Aion and LotRO would be included. Although im shunning LotRO because of it's annoyance to have to buy quest packs. Aion i have yet to get to far into, a bit overwhelmed because of the tons of quests i can do and i have no idea which ones to do. I suppose clear linear questing would also be nice.

PvP would be a plus.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Go buy yourself a copy of Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Tons of quest-content. As for MMOs with quest-oriented grind... Dragon Nest, Blade & Soul, and Guild Wars Nightfall might fit the glove. Gratz on 100 posts!
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Yeah, MMO's dude.

B&S Isn't even close to release in NA is it? Guild Wars maybe, but im looking for free to play, not buy to play. Dragon Nest i may check out, but not a huge fan of it. Generic, boring classes. Don't like the graphics style, etc.

Any other suggestions?