Mmo with no/little quests

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Wink Mmo with no/little quests

Yea you got that right, im looking for mmos with no or little quests, like flyff or ragnarok. I just hate having to run back and forth between npc's <.<

its just to kill time until guild wars 2 comes out ^^

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Trickster 2
    (Just kidding!!)

I recommend Angels Online, Tales of Pirates (aka Pirate King Online), Fairyland Online, and Maple Story.

Ragnarok actually has a lot of questing. And if you have to walk, then a job-change can take hours.

Edit: Seeing your response, I'm going to add Survival Project.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 05-20-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

lol trickster xDDD

i dont find that ragnarok has many quests compared to most mmos, i mean they do have a lot of hat quests, and the jobchange quests are a pain xDDD but exept for that its just a few quests you can keep track off up to lv 80.

Thanks! i totaly forgot about maple and fairyland =P sadly i dont really like the other 2 but yey now there are a bit more on the list xD

anyone else with ideas?

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 23

Rose Online requires relatively no quests, at least until level cap. Only 2 ones that i know are mandatory are cart, and second job advancement.

Cabal Online has quests until 100, max level is 180 or something to that effect.

Im sure most you can grind in, just gotta look for em.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

You can play any game if that's what you want actually
    Just ignore all the quests that would give you nice equips and items and run around the map,, )

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kannaaashi View Post
    You can play any game if that's what you want actually
    Just ignore all the quests that would give you nice equips and items and run around the map,, )
    And enjoy leveling 20x slower because your experience is supposed to come from quests.
    I remember Rising Force Online not having many (mandatory) quests.
    if you play donkey kong country backwards Donkey Kong gives K rool the bananas then goes home and forgot that he gave him the bananas

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lawnchair View Post
    And enjoy leveling 20x slower because your experience is supposed to come from quests.
    I remember Rising Force Online not having many (mandatory) quests.
    yes that is true, I played before hmm.. forgot the name of the game but here's the deal:

when you kill non-quest monsters with the same level as your "quest monsters / character" you'd be able to receive far greater exp than killing the quest mob, but because quest mobs have +exp, it's almost the same.
    You can skip all the quests mobs, if you really detest questing and go for the non-quest mobs the same as your level