Looking for high quality MMO browser based game to purchase

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Looking for high quality MMO browser based game to purchase

I'm looking for a high quality MMO browser based game script and money is NOT important at all!
    any suggestion?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

pet forest!!

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 94

So... your looking for a browser game to buy? Or are you looking for a browser game that you wouldn't mind spending money on? Cuz title screen a bit confusing. If its the the 2nd reason I described than I recommend Adventure Quest World, Wizard 101, any TCG game, and Pookie Ninja.
    Last edited by MoonStoneX; 05-21-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    PS4 Stole my heart... and my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonStoneX View Post
    So... your looking for a browser game to buy? Or are you looking for a browser game that you wouldn't mind spending money on? Cuz title screen a bit confusing. If its the the 2nd reason I described than I recommend Adventure Quest World, Wizard 101, any TCG game, and Pookie Ninja.
    I'm looking for a browser game to buy!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Hmm. Then you probably want a newer one that has licensing for sale for (I'm assuming) North America and Europe.

City of Steam
    Kart Rider
    Heroes of Gaia
    Glitch
    Sky Legends
    Salem
    Eldevin
    Tales of Mondine
    Innebula

Also, consider being a co-sponsor of Edepth Angel. It is an indie anime.

You can also get 19% annual dividends on Calypso Land Deeds, and similar returns on Project Entropia Land Areas (larger investment required).

I believe Tunnelers, Galactic Melee, Project D, Celetania, Ballerium, Legends of Etherell, Infinity Universe, Heroes of Warspire, The Repopulation, and Fantasy Earth Zero, Survival Project, Infinity Empire: Time of Defiance, X-Shift, and Project Copernicus are also looking for backers.

Celetania and Fantasy Earth Zero are excellent choices if your budget is in the $300,000 to $1,000,000 range, so is that game (I forget the name) resembling Paper Mario.

Infinity Universe is an excellent choice if your budget is above $1,000,000, so are The Repopulation and WildStar.

And if I had to choose a browsergame, I would recommend Kart Rider, Heroes of Warspire, or Sky Legends! I had a very good conversation with the developers of Sky Legends, so I am personally rooting for them!

If your budget is above $5,000,000 then I recommend Alicia Online.

There are many more, but you can only buy company-shares from the ones that are already licensed.

In my opinion, purchasing a browserbased game is really dumb, when you can purchase a website that talks about browsergames instead, and make more money that way. Purchase OnRPG if you have enough cash. It has already been relicensed like three times.

Augh! *Facepalm*
    I spend the last 30+ minutes looking for 'The Missing Ink', when all it took was a 5-second Google search!!!

Anyways, no matter what your budget is - if you are going to purchase a browserbased game then the best deals you can find on the market are:

Low Budget: http://www.redbedlam.com/contact
    Mid Budget: OnRPG, Kart Rider
    High Budget: Alicia Online, http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/

Oh... WildStar and OnRPG are already purchased.

But I highly-recommend The Missing Ink because it is probably worth very little, yet has the most potential to multiply your investment due to its design, target-audience, and lack of sponsors.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Thanks for your detailed reply.
    But it seems most of the titles are MMO RPG, to be more specific, I'm looking for strategy titles like travian, 2moons, Uefa you're the boss or similar games.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 38

Browser games are what you are looking for, but Dofus and Wakfu are 2 downloadable, popular strategies, if you ever dabble more into the downloadable realm, download Steam, they have tons of strategy games at various prices ^.^

P.S. i say browser games arent what you are looking for, because not only are there not many P2P browser games in general, but looking for a p2p strategy game will be tough and a B2P broswer game is basically unheard of.
    Leagues of Legends:The Disciple (US)

Steam:The Otterpus

Quote Originally Posted by djfizzle View Post
    Browser games are what you are looking for, but Dofus and Wakfu are 2 downloadable, popular strategies, if you ever dabble more into the downloadable realm, download Steam, they have tons of strategy games at various prices ^.^

P.S. i say browser games arent what you are looking for, because not only are there not many P2P browser games in general, but looking for a p2p strategy game will be tough and a B2P broswer game is basically unheard of.
    I mean Strategy Browser games like Travian.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

runescape It is popular and classic.