Archer or Fist

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Archer or Fist

Ok Anyone know of a good game with an archer with good skills or maybe a character that uses fist with good skills.. or something lol.. plz and thank you

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

If you haven't tried it then Mabinogi basically has those "destinies". Hand to hand is being added soon and the archery can be fun and a little challenging. The combat overall is unique and different and hell if you want, your character can use hand to hand and archery. Anything you want.

Maple Story has classes that you are looking for as well. 2D game but extremely popular.

Dragon Nest has an archery class that is gender locked to female but Dragon Nest is a pretty action filled game. The skills any character has are flashy and it's just fun in my opinion.

Dungeon Fighter has the Priest class that fights with his fist and is honestly the most bad *** a priest can get compared to any MMO. Another 2D game but plays like an old school beat em up.

All the games above are hosted by the same company Nexon. ((Website)

These are really just games I've been playing myself besides League of Legends.
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Blade & Soul has decent animations.
    Monster Hunter Frontier, TERA, and Dragon Nest are also action mmorpgs.
    But you'll find an archer archetype in virtually any game.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

Blade and Soul won't be coming out in a l000000ng while, MH Frontier is not free and is in Japan so GL trying to get in, Tera isn't free and is crap. Dragon Nest I haven't playhed so no comment.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

For the fist types, Granado Espada has it

For the archer, a lot of games have it. but I'm not sure with the skills though =\