Thread: DIABLO 3 (KR) Government Raided Blizzard offices

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonswitch View Post
    Confirmed to have never played Inferno.
    i think i found a glitch
    this message pops up every 5 seconds on inferno

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    So that cheating online would be harder to do. Look at Diablo 2.
    No, the cheating end would have been fixed with a simple "no offlines with onlines" server ruling(since characters are purely server side now). The main reason for having to be logged on no matter what is piracy.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Piracy dewd.....liek.......we have to fight bro.

But really. Blizzard has gotten really greedy over the last years overall. 2 weeks since launch and they haven't done anything to improve the server quality. Launch day failure is forgiveable because nobody can prepare enough for it. But 2 weeks and still nothing? Thank goodness Koreans had the balls to do something about it actually.

The game itself is incredibly mediocre and sells only because of it's brand. The game isn't a flop, however, it's nothing special either. It has nothing "fascinating" or "innovative" to it. It's the name that sells. No brand, no sales. But that's my view.
    We are talking about hack'n'slay/action rpgs ..

There can't be any real innovations -.-

@ Genjo

It's addicting for those that aren't *****ing like little girls on the forums

up to this day (got the game for like 1 and a halfweeks now) I nearly NEVER had problems with login (trying up to 2-4 times, then error 37 is gone), difficulty isn't a problem so far in hell, inferno is where the fun starts though

Only problem I have with the game is the sometimes shitty ping ..

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

It was addicting for the first 2 days, then it honestly died down for me.
    I can't seem to get myself hooked onto it like I did with D2.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

Sooooo, I don't like Blizzard but I'm being compelled to ask people who don' want to play the game anymore to give me their account- nvm lol.

Cave Johnson Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i think i found a glitch
    this message pops up every 5 seconds on inferno

You sir are a redditor.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 37

Game is great. Ruined by the AH removes the point of playing diablo to get new items.

The Inferno is saposed to be hard but unplayable w/o pussy footing around is just rediculous.

No offline mode. Dont always want to be connected to your shiety servers.

That an the damn game is way to fuking short. I feel like I payed 60$ for a beta to test the end game out. They would have known all this is they let the public test the whole game instead of the first section of the Act 1. This will be the last Blizzard game I buy.

Last hope lays with Guild Wars 2. Only time will tell.
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

I couldn't believe that I myself was in the front line asking for a refund!! I love diablo series! but not the way this one is! a permanent online contract and your playing single player wtff! anyhow blizzard refused the refund request with smacking auto responses and run arounds in answer to my tickets with jests on their links to faqs, faqs of what? go here! click here! click there! click back here! start again!..Great, nwtf do you want me to do?!
    I since went to the BBB <- which is in Los Angeles and complained about blizzard attitude towards my call for a refund and their refusal or run around.

After using BBB
    This is what Blizzard Replied Legally.

On May 15, 2012, Blizzard released Diablo III. Within hours of launch, many of cust****s experienced technical issues which prevented them from logging into the game. This was caused by a massive number of people from all over the world simultaneously logging into the game. To resolve this issue, our engineers had to apply several optimizations to our infrastructure in order to improve performance. We are currently monitoring our servers 24/7 to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience. Please note that if there are further interruptions to the service, we will post that information on the breaking news section on the login screen. Additionally, we have made a post on our Diablo III forums to clarify what we are doing to resolve the server issues, please visit http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150106401 on our website. If you wish to get a refund for a digital order you purchased on our online store, please call our cust**** support line at (800) 59-BLIZZ. The refund will be completed within 5-10 business days depending on the ability of your financial institution to process the transaction, and it will take the form of a credit issued directly to the payment method billed. Refunds for software purchases are only available if it was purchased within the last 30 days. Please note that the Activision-Blizzard refund process requires full box contents to be returned; there is no refund option available for partial components of a single boxed product (such as a Battle Chest). When calling the number below for a refund, please have your proof of purchase and purchase date available. If you are in North America and wish to be refunded for your purchase of the North American version of one of our products, please contact Activision-Blizzard support at 1-800-757-7707. This number leads to an automated message that will explain the refund process. Please choose the appropriate option specific to the game for which you wish to be refunded. Other areas: Please use this link - http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/icontact.shtml to find the game distributor nearest you. Lastly, for more help regarding Diablo III errors and solutions, please visit our forms at: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926594436
    Why the figgin hell didn't they have this is place and "open" on their Website, All we wanted them to do as a dissatisfied cust**** was for them to honour their product.
    I think it is great that they got raided as they needed a good kick up the arse!!
    No Computer company can control our rights or throw rights of the consumer away just because they hide behind computer screens.!!

I got my refund and can now buy it at a cheaper price if I want to. lol

Fblizz

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by PaperJedi View Post
    Game is great. Ruined by the AH removes the point of playing diablo to get new items.

The Inferno is saposed to be hard but unplayable w/o pussy footing around is just rediculous.

That an the damn game is way to fuking short. I feel like I payed 60$ for a beta to test the end game out. They would have known all this is they let the public test the whole game instead of the first section of the Act 1. This will be the last Blizzard game I buy.

lol, too short ..

you are supposed to be playing the game over and over again ..

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 45

The lack of loot kills the game for me.

Instead of being constantly fed new gear and improvements, every single piece of worthwhile gear I get is sold on the auction house so that I can get gold so that I can BUY gear that I can actually benefit from.

The skill system is nice until you reach Inferno. Upon which you instantly realize: Hey, all of my skills except for a select handful are either drastically inferior or completely ****ing useless

I'm looking at you spider queen.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 107

I have no issues with the game so far, nice smooth play with little to no lag and always full games. I also didn't buy it thinking it was going to be the holy grail of video games.

Issues i've seen:
    1.) Server instability: If you have been playing online games for a while now you would of realized that this was coming and was gonna be bad for such a hyped game.
    2.) Auction house: A few words, trade channels, trade rooms, trade websites. They all did the same function of the auction house but made it ten times more of a pain in the ***...I for one welcome this change.
    3.) Skill system: The skill system (after playing with it for a bit) is actually ten times better than diablo 2's skill system and allows for some pretty good "non one skill based builds"
    4.) Inferno difficulty: Having just started and nearing end of normal I can't comment except the fact I am looking forward to it as I enjoy a game that challenges me to actually be good instead of hands me table scraps and says see your good.

Issues I agree with:
    1.) Lack of offline single player and I am assuming this also means no epic mods like meridians.

The game set out to be an action mmo with fast game play and an entertaining story, and it does just that maybe not all high and mighty like but it does the job just fine.

scorpio
    [SIGPIC]

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 37

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    lol, too short ..

you are supposed to be playing the game over and over again ..
    Granted but compared to D1 and D2. Its rediculously shorter cause theywant you to farm the whole game not just one act..... but that just gimped the story an the feel of the game as a whole.

I would of rather had a D1 feel to it with actual randomly generated shiet then this bull shiet excuse for random they gave us.

Not worth the 12 year wait imo
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 860

Granted but compared to D1 and D2. Its rediculously shorter cause theywant you to farm the whole game not just one act..... but that just gimped the story an the feel of the game as a whole.

I would of rather had a D1 feel to it with actual randomly generated shiet then this bull shiet excuse for random they gave us.

Not worth the 12 year wait imo
    shorter? dude its MUCH longer then d2

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 48

i guess the shortness comes from act 3 and 4 as they feel rushed and really really really short to act 1 and 2, 1 being the longest of them all and since it was up for testing before release no wonder act 1 feels like the best one out of them all.

i managed to get my refund within hours thanks to paypal and now im just gonna wait until it gets better and cheap so i can rebuy it later :3 over all i loved the game but hated blizzar for its constant downtimes and i just dont feel like playing a diablo game with d3. i want that feeling of a unique drop that i had in previous games aimlessly grinding bosses just so you can get that shiny weapon that you can show off to your friends

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    i guess the shortness comes from act 3 and 4 as they feel rushed and really really really short to act 1 and 2, 1 being the longest of them all and since it was up for testing before release no wonder act 1 feels like the best one out of them all.

i managed to get my refund within hours thanks to paypal and now im just gonna wait until it gets better and cheap so i can rebuy it later :3 over all i loved the game but hated blizzar for its constant downtimes and i just dont feel like playing a diablo game with d3. i want that feeling of a unique drop that i had in previous games aimlessly grinding bosses just so you can get that shiny weapon that you can show off to your friends
    Act 3-4 was designed to be shorter than 1-2. If you follow the story you're in far more of a rush to chase down Azmodan and Diablo than Belial or the Butcher. Diablo especially.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 860

act 2 felt the longest to me

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

If it makes you feel better. Inferno wasn't tested in beta, and then it's difficulty was randomly doubled before release.

This entire game was just handled horribly. I expect it to die out in a few months. It has nowhere near the replayability or longevity of D2.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Whole point of diablo is get the best loot.

When you can get every item from AH in few seconds, whats the point of playing after you buy everything?

This is just a piss poor design choice.

END game to Diablo 3 is, Buy items from AH, thats all there is to it, that is the END GAME.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    here is the point Genjo, the game is good, its great! but blizzard needs to make it ****ing work, theyr just a bunch of amateurs. i noticed most people start bashing the game rather then the company. the people who are suposed to get this game online are at fault here, we should be pissed off at them not the game self.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ays-Online-DRM
    how are Blizzard amateurs? there's really no excuse, but I have no idea how many people actually bought the game, and what % of those have issues logging in. I know I'm not going to buy it in the foreseeable future, especially if it's impossible to play.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 11

What more can go wrong with this game. Every new bit of news is always bad news for this game.
    *shakes head in disapproval*