Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIABLO 3 (KR) Government Raided Blizzard offices

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 48

i guess the shortness comes from act 3 and 4 as they feel rushed and really really really short to act 1 and 2, 1 being the longest of them all and since it was up for testing before release no wonder act 1 feels like the best one out of them all.

i managed to get my refund within hours thanks to paypal and now im just gonna wait until it gets better and cheap so i can rebuy it later :3 over all i loved the game but hated blizzar for its constant downtimes and i just dont feel like playing a diablo game with d3. i want that feeling of a unique drop that i had in previous games aimlessly grinding bosses just so you can get that shiny weapon that you can show off to your friends

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    i guess the shortness comes from act 3 and 4 as they feel rushed and really really really short to act 1 and 2, 1 being the longest of them all and since it was up for testing before release no wonder act 1 feels like the best one out of them all.

i managed to get my refund within hours thanks to paypal and now im just gonna wait until it gets better and cheap so i can rebuy it later :3 over all i loved the game but hated blizzar for its constant downtimes and i just dont feel like playing a diablo game with d3. i want that feeling of a unique drop that i had in previous games aimlessly grinding bosses just so you can get that shiny weapon that you can show off to your friends
    Act 3-4 was designed to be shorter than 1-2. If you follow the story you're in far more of a rush to chase down Azmodan and Diablo than Belial or the Butcher. Diablo especially.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 871

act 2 felt the longest to me

my favorite videogame death :P

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by PaperJedi View Post
    Game is great. Ruined by the AH removes the point of playing diablo to get new items.

The Inferno is saposed to be hard but unplayable w/o pussy footing around is just rediculous.

No offline mode. Dont always want to be connected to your shiety servers.

That an the damn game is way to fuking short. I feel like I payed 60$ for a beta to test the end game out. They would have known all this is they let the public test the whole game instead of the first section of the Act 1. This will be the last Blizzard game I buy.

Last hope lays with Guild Wars 2. Only time will tell.
    If it makes you feel better. Inferno wasn't tested in beta, and then it's difficulty was randomly doubled before release.

This entire game was just handled horribly. I expect it to die out in a few months. It has nowhere near the replayability or longevity of D2.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Whole point of diablo is get the best loot.

When you can get every item from AH in few seconds, whats the point of playing after you buy everything?

This is just a piss poor design choice.

END game to Diablo 3 is, Buy items from AH, thats all there is to it, that is the END GAME.
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    here is the point Genjo, the game is good, its great! but blizzard needs to make it ****ing work, theyr just a bunch of amateurs. i noticed most people start bashing the game rather then the company. the people who are suposed to get this game online are at fault here, we should be pissed off at them not the game self.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ays-Online-DRM
    how are Blizzard amateurs? there's really no excuse, but I have no idea how many people actually bought the game, and what % of those have issues logging in. I know I'm not going to buy it in the foreseeable future, especially if it's impossible to play.