@tingting

Quize sucked before, but since he has unique weapon, he pwns everybody

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 347

Quize is in sunrise lol

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    also, bodybuilders donīt eat healthy

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    Now please make yourself look more stupid Q,Q It's the OVERALL rate dude.
    Lmao, that list is a week old! Try check ingame you nubcake. Press P button ingame, then pvp rank button. God, arguing with kids is so annoying. Have to spoonfeed them everything.

Quote Originally Posted by charly1337 View Post
    Quize is in Discord ? I must be blind then^^
    I should have said, WAS in Discord. He left recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Lmao, that list is a week old! Try check ingame you nubcake. Press P button ingame, then pvp rank button. God, arguing with kids is so annoying. Have to spoonfeed them everything.

I should have said, WAS in Discord. He left recently.
    Which doesn't change the fact he lost alot more matches then other classes. A rangers single aimed shot + replay shot takes away 50-60% of his HP for example.
    His damage is insane but his def isnt. Also, i'm pretty sure i'm older then you, kid.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 78

So it looks like people found the source of all these mass bans. Some a hole named EdvinPL (Youtube Name) who made tons of videos for C9 got promoted to Volunteer. Around that time, he found out that they left some GM commands in Volunteer accounts (forgot to remove them), so he started MAJORLY abusing them. He sold endless amounts of GM items, etc on the Market, he spammed tons of insanely hard dungeons and got some insanely good gear like Legendary LV 63 gears, etc. He just ruined the entire server.

Tons of people got caught buying some items from this 1 guy (some of it probably being small and some of it being big like GM gear). Here is a video this d-bag made the day of the incident (or taken a few days before)..

This guy deserves nothing, and I always thought via his Youtube videos that he was a know it all. He makes a very bad names for Polish people. :X
    Game: Everquest Next Landmark
    In Game Name: Vinn
    Server: Liberation (ALPHA)
    Guild:

Game: Guild Wars 2
    In Game Name: Varusigo
    Server: Fort Aspenwood
    Guild: (I Forgot, will update)

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    So it looks like people found the source of all these mass bans. Some a hole named EdvinPL (Youtube Name) who made tons of videos for C9 got promoted to Volunteer. Around that time, he found out that they left some GM commands in Volunteer accounts (forgot to remove them), so he started MAJORLY abusing them. He sold endless amounts of GM items, etc on the Market, he spammed tons of insanely hard dungeons and got some insanely good gear like Legendary LV 63 gears, etc. He just ruined the entire server.

Tons of people got caught buying some items from this 1 guy (some of it probably being small and some of it being big like GM gear). Here is a video this d-bag made the day of the incident (or taken a few days before)..

This guy deserves nothing, and I always thought via his Youtube videos that he was a know it all. He makes a very bad names for Polish people. :X
    Holy shit lol, i know this guy. I watched all of his videos

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by MrTingTing View Post
    Which doesn't change the fact he lost alot more matches then other classes. A rangers single aimed shot + replay shot takes away 50-60% of his HP for example.
    His damage is insane but his def isnt. Also, i'm pretty sure i'm older then you, kid.
    Cant you just admit your wrong. /facepalm

@Viney

I know EdvinPL very well. He was also in Discord. He even promoted the game on his youtube channel. Made tons of pvp vids. Even made a vid about my guardian "Dutch". He seemed a very nice guy. But he probably was consumed by greed. He didnt ruin the server. All these items could not be equiped, the lv63 anyways. And all of them have been banned. In that vid he still almost lost. Cause pvp tryes to balance both players. The guys who bought these are banned also and lost their money.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 08-07-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix23 View Post
    Cant you just admit your wrong. /facepalm

@Viney

I know EdvinPL very well. He was also in Discord. He even promoted the game on his youtube channel. Made tons of pvp vids. Even made a vid about my guardian "Dutch". He seemed a very nice guy. But he probably was consumed by greed. He didnt ruin the server. All these items could not be equiped, the lv63 anyways. And all of them have been banned. In that vid he still almost lost. Cause pvp tryes to balance both players. The guys who bought these are banned also and lost their money.
    A ton of people got banned. I agree that the ones that bought the insanely OP gear, or GM gear, or high level gear deserve bans because all in all it was their fault. I believe a lot of other people got banned for either no reason, or buying a small item from this guy in that time frame (like a mat or something). That's why it's so stupid, and Webzen is handling it so poorly.

The only one that truly deserved the ban was EdvinPL. Everyone else should have either had the items deleted out of their characters, or just had their characters inv/stash/equips deleted. :X
    Guild:

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Because i'm indecisive as fck, I think i'mma make a Blademaster, Warden or Warrior after i'm done lvling my Scout. BMs seem especially fun and difficult although rewarding when you nail your combos and hit your attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adraelius View Post
    Because i'm indecisive as fck, I think i'mma make a Blademaster, Warden or Warrior after i'm done lvling my Scout. BMs seem especially fun and difficult although rewarding when you nail your combos and hit your attacks.
    BM is crap in many ways.. It's easy to play, it's fast, it has relatively high dmg, it can move quickly. Sadly, at end game, it just isn't a good Class - especially PVP wise. BM is more so for people that want an easy start at learning the game. They'll find out how bad BM are when they get to end game. I would suggest Warrior for numerous reasons, and it truly is a challenge with them.
    Guild:

Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast