Supernatural: The Fight Continues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rock Man Reputation: 11

As Zeena made herself known, Liam quieted down, acting less of an *** and more of a normal being. He put his feet down as told and smiled at Kassity with a wicked glint in his eyes. "Ready for this?" He asked, grabbing ahold of the news printing. "Bam!" He said a bit loud, showing her the news paper. "A case. An exciting one too. Could be just about any creepy, although I'm leaning more towards the human side of creepies. possibly Skinwalker, or Kitsune, or vampire. Hell, maybe even the W-word." He told her in a low voice, smiling all the while.

"Anyways." He began, getting gradually louder. "I figured since I took care of that haunting case on my own that I would share this one with you guys. Seems like a team job." He told them, smiling a bit at Zeena. He got the feeling she didn't really like him all too much.

"So, when you lovely ladies are ready, I've got everything of mine packed up in the van. Hey, can I take a shower here?" He asked Kitty, grimacing at the thought of his own Shower. Liam lived in an apartment, and the fact that it was right above an old lady didn't help, that woman seemed to practically know when he sneezed, and always called the landlady on him.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

James had a long way yet to continue driving, becoming restless while the hours ticked by. The chevy was too hot, the air conditioning still not fixed from last time. He cursed the stupid old vehicle, wishing that he had a paying job still. The life of a hunter was hard, but not intolerable for people like him. Though the pay was little - nothing at all really - he could manage to get by with whatever he can scam off of people.

Three card monte was a particularly exciting game, and he knew it well. That was typically how he made money for food and other neccesities. Although people were becoming a lot smarter about the game these days. Poker was his second favorite, and he always seemed to be in luck.

James would make it there in record time. Oklahoma was only four and a half hour drive from Wichita. He was almost happy that he had decided to set up a home in Oklahoma. He was getting too old to do this stuff, but he continued on for his son.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Travis wasn't expecting a call that day, not after finishing up his latest hunt. But this was a moment he was blind sided. He hadn't had someone call him in a long time, and those who did only did so for a case. He groaned, flipped the phone open and said a brisk hello.

"Well, long time no talk Asshole." Destanie's voice filtered through the phone, sounding tired and anxious. Travis scowled, he should have known. "Why are you calling?" He hissed angrily, no compassion from the young girl he had saved all those years ago from making a crossroads deal. She had been a destraught little girl back then, wanting her parents back at any cost.

Destanie breathed in on the other side of the phone line, debating wether or not she would tell him. "I have a case. I need help. Is there any way you can dig deep into that frigid heart of yours to drive to Lawton?"

Travis considered it, he didn't work well in groups. And he was dead tired from the recent hunt. He groaned knowing he couldnt say no, he would feel like an *** if he let her get killed. Despite him actually being one. "Fine, whatever, what are you hunting."

"Siren." She started, unsure. "I think."

Travis let out another well times sigh. "Fine, sit your *** still, I'll be there by tommorow." He told her, growling in frustration. Destanie let out a releived breath. "Thank you Travi."

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

Kassitty ignored her little sisters obnoxious action and rolled her eyes at how excited Liam was; maybe he was a bit too excited. She trailed off in her own thought after he said it was and exciting case. She figured as much. She thought of what it could be. She took the news from in front of her, which Liam had slammed down. She read it and thought he had a point about what it could be. IT could be almost anything, but she had Zeena to think about. “Yes” she said still half in her mind, “it could be almost anything.” And as he continued talking she went back into thought.

Zeena could get a little too excited while on a hunt, depending on what it was. Kassitty didn’t really have a problem with her excitement over wearwolves. It was that she tended not to think in those situations. And the fact that it was all the way in Wichita Kansas didn’t help decide. Kassitty looked over at her little sister, she thought to her-self . . . I guess I better let her do something sometime . . . I guess. . . and she turned to Liam.

“Liam, I think we’ll take the job. But I can’t decide too quickly” she glanced back at her sister and then back to meet Liam in the eyes. “I do have things to think about. But we can talk after you go take a shower.” Liam smelled wretchedly of alcohol. Kassitty didn’t like it, but then again didn’t really care. However she knew Zeena couldn’t stand the stench of boos. “If were going I’ll get everything ready and in the van. But seriously,” she made a gross face for a second, “go take a shower, there is a set of green towels laying out, you can use them.” With that Kassitty left the table and sat on the couch by Zeena.

“So you probably heard some of that but not much with how loud this TV is.” Kass giggled a little bit. She grabbed the remote and turned it down to a reasonable level and looked back at Z. “This was about a new case. And I haven’t decided weather we are going or not. “
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Liam smiled, jogging to the van quickly and grabbing a spare set of clothes, jogging his way back to the house and to the bathroom. He was mindful enough to not listen in on the conversation, despite his curiosity. Instead he set to work turning the shower on the hottest it would go and standing under the scalding water, scrubbing away the dirt and debri. It seemed a bit of grave dust was still clinging to him in a thin sheet, not unusual when having to dig graves was part of the job.

He washed his hair with a small bottle of motel issued shampoo that he had pocketed from the Motel 6. When that was all done he waited for a moment, just letting the heat soak in. As fit as he was his bones still ached from various brakes and bruising that happened while out hunting.

Liam also made sure there was enough time to let the girls converse, turning the shower off and grabbing one of the green towels, drying off and gathering his clothes back onto him. He then headed back down to the Kitchen, smiling lopsidedly with the smell of Booze gone. "Well ladies, come to a decision?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Yalls can converse for a bit while he showers, then answer him when you see fit.)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

James had made it in record time, setting himself up in a nice little motel room. It wasn't too shabby. He noted that at least their bed sheets didn't smell. By far this was probably the best place he had stayed in a while.

There was no time to rest though as James laid his stuff out. He spent the rest of the day cleaning his weapons and getting both salt and silver rounds loaded into his guns. He was still unsure, but the pattern was beggining to fit. What he needed now was to check the womans backgrounds, then see if any relatives were nearby.

James ran a hand over his face, sighing deeply. He missed Rina dearly, William too, and at times like these - sitting alone and thinking - his mind could only picture them, the last time they were all together.

Rina had died of a heart condition - James found it sickeningly amusing that his son had practically died the same way, mauled by a beast. But he wasn't dead, no, not until the beast ripped the heart out of him did William die. Since that day James had only had nightmares about that time.

"Alright, time to get some work done." He told himself, heading towards the nearest Library.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

All through that morning Destanie had only thought about Travis and that one time she had let it all go. In a drunken stupor she very nearly made a deal with a crossroads demon, her parents for her soul, and she would get a generous one year to be with them. Of course, Destanie had been intoxicated, and hadn't thought it through.

Now she was glad that Travis had pulled her away before they sealed the kiss, throwing holy water at the Demon ***** and sending her away.

After that Destanie had got a huge lecture about demons and ghosts and stuff, as if she didn't know. She had listened enthralled until she bluntly had told Travis "I know this stuff already." and thus getting a longer lecture on how she should have known better and had made a nearly stupid decision.

The bender lasted for a while after that, but they lessened as Travis and she hunted together. It was a few months at the most, nothing serious for either of them. When it came time for her to split she did, leaving cold hearted Travis to do his own work.

Now she was calling him again, talking to him about a case she promised not to get involved in. Sirens were dangerous, and thats why she needed bait. It was typical for them to whisper in the ears of married men and woman, poisoning them to kill their spouses for the promise of being with them. And thats why Destanie needed Travis, a game of cat and mouse with a Siren would surely ensue their reunion.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(ha i might have gone over board on this. . . you were in the shower for a while ))

Zeena got up to put her bowl in the kitchen just as the conversation had started. She heard few words, but she knew it would be interesting. IT could be any number of things. Liam made the comment of what he thought it was which Zeena didn’t listen too much. She heard that it could be a Skinwalker, or Kitsune, which intrigued her. But she would hear about it from her sister. She set her bowl in the sink and went back to her couch. She was watching the news like she did every morning, which she only did because she wanted to hunt. For a twelve year old girl that was pretty weird.

The conversation finished and Kassitty came to sit beside Zeena. Kassitty turned down the TV and Zeena got annoyed “Hey! Kass I was watching that!” Zeena yelled at her older sister. “We have a new case Zeena, well possibly.” Kassitty said ignoring Zeena’s out burst. “Really?!” Zeena said excitedly. “I want to do it! I don care what it is lets go. I’m going. If I have to drag you out with me Kitty.” Zeena paused smiling “Im sure Liam will come on his own free will, but we are going.”
    "Okay fine fine. But you have to promise me one thing." Kassitty said. “What do i have to promise?” Zeena said a bit agaitated. “That if its a wearwolf. . . You won't go competely crazy. And keep it under control. I don't want u getting hurt.” Kassitty said, then thought to herself . . . Or even worse, bitten. “Okay I promise, don’t worry and for you I’ll bring my silver chain for the chainsaw and a silver stake in my boot.” Zeena said looking straight at her sister for a reaction. Kassitty nodded “Okay, we can go. Get ready, be good to go in thirty minuets.”

Zeena went to her room and got dressed in her normal hunting clothes. Jeans and a clean tee-shirt. She threw on her leather jacket and grabbed her silver stake. She would attach it to her boots later. Then she went out to get her chainsaw ready. Kassitty went to her own room and got ready herself. She threw on dark jeans and an old V-neck tee-shirt, and her jacket. She repulled her hair up and went to the weapons closet in the hallway. She had the duffle bag at the bottom of the closet. It was already filled with guns. She grabbed silver bullets, as well as regulars, and her silver blade. There were a few more guns, blades, in the bag, including her hand gun and her belt holster and a set of clothes. She put her boots on and walked out to the van and threw the bag in.
    Zenna had just finished getting her chainsaw ready with the silver chain. In her duffle bag she had the normal chain, a silver and normal blade, bullets and a hand gun, and of coarse a set of new clothes. She was set. Z slipped the bag and chainsaw in the fan before the door closed and followed her sister back inside. They heard Liam ask if they were going right as they stepped in. Kassitty answered “Yes, and were all ready.”
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Liam smiled, knowing already this would be a great hunt. "Alright, lets hit the road girls. Bring anything you think you'll need, its a long way to Kansas." He said with an all knowing smirk, putting on his 'I'm-about-to-kick-monster-***' facade and bundling the dirty clothes up.

He started up the van, throwing the clothes in the trunk with the Arsenal. He climbed in the drivers seat and waited for the girls to climb in. "Any questions?" He asks aloud.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

(Lol, our timelines are all kinda fuked up!)

The drive was long and silent. Travis headed towards Oklahoma at breakneck speed, only slowing when he saw cops. The police scanner on his phone was turned on, giving him all the neccasary information that he would need concerning his souroundings. Annie sat in the back seat, tail wagging ever so slightly as he rolled the window down.

He stopped only a few times. Once to get something to eat, and another time to use the rest stop. Various other times he was simply stopping to stretch his legs and take Annie for a walk. He knew how bad she needed it, since she was always cooped up in the car. Annie was a good dog, and a great hunting partner when it came down to it. She knew when to fight and when to flee, and could sense demons far faster then he could.

Travis huffed tiredly when he pulled up to the garage, wearily eyeing his souroundings. He saw a flash of Destanie at the window. Behind him Annie panted, growling at Destanie. Travis rubbed the dog behind her ears, getting out of the car and heading for the doorway, concealing Holy water and a silver knife.

His plan was effortless, she would walk out, and he would splash her in the face with Holy Water. Then cut her if he was lucky enough. He was being cautious, sure, but one could never be too cautious.

(Oh well, nobody else is posting anyways....So our timelines can be as effed up as we want lol. Its freeform Seven.)

Destanie was dripping wet. Her hair clung to her face, and she hissed aloud. She probably should have expected this. But in her haste it hadn't occured to her. Destanie wiped a hand acrossed her face, glancing at the nick in her hand. Blood swelled up on her pale skin, streaking towards her palm.

"Christo." She muttered, glancing at Travis and nodding her head when he neither winced nor his eyes turned black. "Asshole." She mumbled, opening her door wide and letting him in. He passed under the Devils trap with ease and into the main room. "So, neither of us are possesed." She stressed her words, grabbing a towal and wiping the holy water from her face.

"Now we can get down to buisness." Her tone was easily described as bland, emotionless, and careful. She didn't need him storming out. "As I said, theres been a Siren prowling around, whispering in Mens ears and telling them to kill their wives and girlfriends." She told him, pointing towards a few blank tapes on the floor. She had recorded every news channels reports of each incident. "You can take a look at those. I've researched it quite a bit, I don't think its anything else but a Siren, but you can never be too sure."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12