Blood+: The Blue Shield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    42 Reputation: 19

((Any room left? ))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

(( yes screnny, ummm feild agent or Red-sheild informant/ co-operative ))
    Bleed.Bloody.in the Shadow.of Chaos.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 15

Takeshi was up at the crack of dawn. Being a light sleeper and one who doesn't need a lot of sleep in general, he always enjoyed the silence that the night brought. Sitting at his desk, Whisper has his katana unsheathed with a box next to it. Opening the box, he takes out several pieces of Erufu, an uchiko and a small bottle of oil. Maintaining this family heirloom is no longer a chore, but more of a ritual that brings him peace. After a few hours of meticulous labor, he is satisfied with his work and sheaths the blade, reading the inscription before finally setting the blade aside. Withdrawing his pistol, he begins to disassemble it.

Halfway through the cleaning process, he hears footsteps come and go by his door, then recede into a room further down, only to be accompanied by a second set of footsteps. The girl and Juliet...is it breakfast time already? Takeshi sets aside his work and walks over to the closet. Throwing on a thin black v-neck, he opens his door and walks silently down the passageway towards the dining room. Under the arch in the wall that serves as a separation between passageway and the dining room, Takeshi couldn't help but look up at the crystal chandelier that hangs over the table. American culture goes out of their way to show their wealth. Walking over to an empty seat on silent footsteps, Takeshi puts his hand on a chair, taking note of the Mahogany wood, and slides it out a few inches allowing him to take his seat, back perfectly straight while giving a small nod to Juliet.
    Currently Playing:
    Defiance
    Dota 2
    Dynasty Warriors 8

Waiting For:
    Graduating College
    Life outside of school
    Dislocated Knee to Heal

42 Reputation: 19

Name: Charlette Rouge
    Nickname: Charr
    Position: Red Shield Operative
    Appearance:
    Main Weapon: A rather large personally designed rifle as seen in the picture
    Personality: She is still a little girl at heart and is always goofing off. She has a cutesy manor to her at most times. However when it comes down to buisness and vampire killing she has her head in the game and doesnt goof off.
    History: Her mother and father both were Red Shield agents. Since Charr was born they were raising her and preparing her to fight the blood sucking monsters. It was chosen to be her lot in life. When she was only 15 her parents caught up with Diva. They were strong able agents, but unfortunately Diva was able to kill them both. Orphaned, Charr went to live with her god-father, another Red Shield agent. He sped up her training and helped her develop her rifle at her request. Charr quickly became an operative for Red Shield at a young age, vowing vengeance.
    Family: all dead, all she has now is her god father
    Other: Nothing at the moment
    Last edited by Screenfox; 06-26-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

(( ughhh. . . i already said no to someone else. . . sry screeny but otherwise post whenever (: ))

Positions:
    Leader: Juliet Goldschmidt: Joel’s sister (played by Midnight4Chaos ::: me)
    Field agent (3+):
    (1): Jonathon Whiley (bloodyjane2234)
    (2): James Tre Richard (Shadow~Lullaby)
    (3):Yamamoto Takeshi (LeonXIII)
    Informant: Drew Morrison (Bleed_it_out22)
    Doctor: Destianie Lou Decker (bloodyjane2234)
    Red Shield Co-operative: Charlette Rouge (Screenfox)
    Last edited by Midnight4chaos; 06-25-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(Aww, no room for an old friend? I feel betrayed here)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

(( i can always add a field agent it does say 3+ and there are so far only 3 ))

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Destanie Lou was awake before the crack of dawn, eyes glancing around in a startled way. It took her a moment to realize where she was. Apparently she had fallen asleep at her desk again. "Ugh" Destanie groans, head pounding with a forming headache. "Good god, what's with the lights in this place" She says, rubbing her head and standing swiftly.

She nearly falls, taking a moment to get her footing. When at last she gets it together she begins to walk from her office, passing several patient beds and heading towards the smell of breakfast. Juliet was awake apparently, and Destanie wondered breifly why.

(Sorry midnight, been busy, and unfortunantly the computer decided to take a swan dive. So I'm using my phone...and I'm too lazy to also post my other character at this time.)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12