Legendrary mmorpg

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Legendrary mmorpg

Hey guys!

Do you know any MMORPG where you could discover and develop skills that would be unique just for your own character? Like if you can combine some elements together and create ultimate skill. I'm tired of mmo's where all players have same skills and noone is really legendary. Would be cool to meet a character in mmo that is most feared cause of his unique fire ability :P

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Sword Art Online? Lol. You would just call said-skill "OP". Everyone can use unique tactics, but I don't even know what you are asking for!! Sword Art Online could do this because it is not a game, but a book.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

It's not skills like you're thinking of but you might like Face of Mankind. All players have their reputations. What they're known for, good or bad, fighters, economists, politicians, criminals, etc.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Nevermind, such game probably can't even exist.

Thought about game having preset skills but also skills that would depend on your discoveries in game - e.g. you could investigate some ancient ruins and learn a new spell from a script that you may decide to take with yourself or leave it there. If you took it, no one else couldn't learn that spell unless you gave them that script. And also the script might be written in language you would have to decrypt through other discoveries in particular area. And you would have to translate it manually and that would give you either positive or negative result of discovering the script. Such idea would open many more ways to go in mmo I think.

Btw face of mankind I will try it and about that book, thanks but already watching some anime