Something To play

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Something To play

Ok i am looking for a game to play. Decent graphics, F2P, Decent Community, and maybe fun? ^^. I recently re-downloaded RoM. to try out there new class but idk if i am feeling it.
    Recently playing
    Lotro
    Vindictus
    So if you can please send some ideas thanks =D.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

This one won't satisfy the graphics requirement, but the website is decent-looking. I'd recommend Nation Creation anyway. It's completely free forever, so it's worth a shot since you won't lose anything.

www.nation-creation.net

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15

I'd recommend trying City of Heroes since it's free now.
    It has one of the best comminuties out there even though it's not as great as it once was. I suggest the Virtue server if you do play and stay away from the Freedom server as it's filled with...certain types of people one might consider trolls.

I'll also suggest Conquer Online. An old game, but it's still being worked on and updated. The way the game works actually forces you to make friends and even enemies, but in a fun way. Veteran players are rewarded for power leveling new players. This enables you to become friends with high level players who are usually in decent guilds. Getting a good guild will get you into mini communities, but it may also get you enemies because of rival guilds.

If you ever feel like going p2p, I can sort of reccomend Tera. I say sort of because the only thing the game really has going for it, is the combat system and the world/visuals. Beyond that, it's a standard MMO. But the combat alone is enough to hold my attention at least. I've heard people say Dragon Nest has better combat, but looking at the art style of that game, eh.
    Playing:
    Second Life - Skyrim - Waiting for a decent MMO

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I would suggest Soul of The Ultimate Nation Online (SUN Online) It is F2P and has nice graphics, also people (from my experience) are quite nice and helpful
    If you play, Play for fun.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Gadrin160 View Post
    I would suggest Soul of The Ultimate Nation Online (SUN Online) It is F2P and has nice graphics, also people (from my experience) are quite nice and helpful
    waiting for SUN 2

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Skarcrow View Post
    waiting for SUN 2
    Wait, what? sun 2? really? when? I never heard of sun 2 coming out..
    If you play, Play for fun.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Checkout Aion, it recently changed from p2p to f2p, without many restrictions, its not a bad game at all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJyLRi6TmSE

guildwar2 is coming out soon, its buy to play with no monthly fee, and its pretty badass ive played in the beta, thats a game worth spending 50 bucks on.