The Secret World have:
- Fairly challenging.
- no bots.
- Grind based, or hybrid between grind and quest, for eg if im bored of grinding I can switch to questing.
- at least some decent pvp
- No cash shop.
- No gender/race locked classes.
- High population, the game is new.
- Nine types of weapon, blade, hammer, fist, Assault Rifle, pistol, shotgun, blood magic, elemental, chaos.
- No classes because you can just select 7 active and 7 passive skills from the 500 something list of skills.
- no level cap.
- Kind of social (because it's new)
- Epic battle = maybe
- Click, run and attack or click stand attack while getting mobed.
- YOU ARE ABLE TO JUMP
- Big world
- Fantasy climate. (Zombies, Ghost, Demons, Puzzled Quest, Good Story)
- No auto walk
- role changes anytime you wish
- Good graphics.
- a fair character customization (eye colour, hair colour, hair style)
- Addicting - idk I don't get addicted to games
- Kind of different battle system bit off from normal mmo.
- Only if you mind paying.
If those failed then...
Iris online - Quest grind/Monster grind.
Allod - Was a mob grind when I played idk now.
Rohan - Party grind though low player base.
Ragnarok - Was mob grind don't know about changes after 2003.
Perfect World - A mob/quest grind but CS is overpowered.
League of Legend - Awesome PvP, nothing else you really seek.