Thread: Fiesta Online Anyone?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Fiesta Online Anyone?

I recommend this game to whoever like MMORPGs (Cartoon-ish/Anime-ish Style)

Game Description:
    Fiesta is a free multiplayer online role-playing game set in the colorful land of Isya. Inside the game's vibrant and immersive environments players socialize, make friends and battle ferocious monsters on a quest for fame and fortune.

With hundreds of quests, player-versus-player content, item crafting and much more, Fiesta is a full-featured MMO promising plenty of fun. For even more ways to personalize the game players are invited to visit the Fiesta Store, which offers hundreds of premium items for sale including new outfits, speedy mounts, cute pets and other items designed to make each experience unique.

Fiesta's rapidly growing community of friendly players are what make the game truly special, and new members will quickly discover that they are not alone. The game also features an active group of Outspark Game Masters who hold in-game events each week for participants of all skill levels. Whether their focus is on battling fierce monsters, scouring the land for treasure or dressing up and dancing, events are fun social gatherings not to be missed!

---

I think this game is great. It's casual and it's not stressful to play. Newbie adaption is very good and won't make you confused if you're a new player.

Features
    • 3D cartoon fantasy role-playing game
    • Four character classes including archer, cleric, mage and warrior
    • Hundreds of quests, challenging monsters to fight and a huge game world to explore
    • Exciting weekly in- and around-game events
    • In-game store featuring a variety of unique premium items including clothing, accessories, power-ups and more (For those who don't mind spending a few dollars of course. TOTALLY OPTIONAL)

Currently I'm playing it and I think it's fantastic. I'm even taking my time on it enjoying the community around it and some fun chats in-game while leveling

[URL="http://fiesta.outspark.com"]FIESTA ONLINE VIDEO/SITE[/URL]

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

No offense, but I believe that Asda Story is much better than fiesta online.

Currently playing in Europe server