Hyper Mode

Hybrid View

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Default Hyper Mode

The one thing that i really liked about this game is that you had an overdrive mode. Over time your characters overdrive meter would fill up and when it did you could press tab and then you do bonus damage. You also turn red when you use it. It was pretty cool and a unique concept for mmos.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

It makes the game very fun having a kind of 'burst limit' mechanic like this hyper mode. It makes leveling a lot less dull and adds some strategy to the game, like saving the hyper mode for a boss/etc.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

This reminded me of overdrive in final fantasy.. It did make the game more interesting more mmos should try this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwinuker View Post
    This reminded me of overdrive in final fantasy.. It did make the game more interesting more mmos should try this idea.
    Hyper mode has made Silk Road combat more fast paced (in a good way). The great thing about it is after your hyper mode expires all the kills you got during it add towards your next hyper mode so you will be close to using it again.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew11 View Post
    Hyper mode has made Silk Road combat more fast paced (in a good way). The great thing about it is after your hyper mode expires all the kills you got during it add towards your next hyper mode so you will be close to using it again.
    Wow that is really cool i didnt even know about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mogarth View Post
    Wow that is really cool i didnt even know about that!
    Well I hope that's still in there. To be honest I haven't played Silk Road actively in several months :o