Discusseded

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Discusseded

I have been playing CA for about 1 and a half to two months and to tell you the truth it is fun. I love fast-paced gameplay. On the note, I am fed up with the players on the game. Hackers are growing in numbers, glitchers are abusing more and more, and harassment is really REALLY bad.
    I'm a sniper and I tend to aim quick and fire cause I've learned where players run out and how much space i need to give my sights from the wall to where they come charging out, and for that thinking I am called a hacker sometimes. I do encounter the occasional good sport who says ns but not that often.
    Thats not the reason that I'm probably going to quit CA, no it's not the hackers or the glitches cause they arent always in every game. It's the Harassment. Just today I guy said and I quote, "All white people should go back to the EU server". I live in the US so I've never even been on the EU server. I reported this like I always do cause I like fair games and not having to see someone being rude and speaking racist remarks, but I don't expect anything to be done.
    At first I thought the report system was a good idea but I have seen a bunch of the players that I've reported still playing cause frankly I dont think Nexon cares. Man_Gaga is a "top ranked" player on CAs official site, but I reported him TWO weeks ago for massively hacking THREE of the games I was in. It's unfair and I'm just fed up with the "report" system. Nexon has good games but CA is just starting to run more wild everyday I get on. Been cussed out twice today and I was only on for an hour. Thank you. -Cifer

Redemption

I've thought it over, still angry with so many hackers and quit a bit of harrassment, I still enjoy one shotting players with my sniper lol. Today Combat Arms announced that they're adding a new map, don't know when but it looks good. The reason I recommend Combat Arms is cause the gamplay is amazing, Nexon updates their games including combat arms a lot, and theres nothing like a snipers only match at Junk Flea lol. Theres hackers, glitchers, and harrassment(quiet a bit just ignore them lol just take a screen shot and send it to nexon). Hackers arent really that bad, theres a lot but their mostly in the Alpha server it seems. The gameplay is worth staying and the fact that nexon doesnt forget their players is a really big thing to me cause I've played a couple that just rarely or NEVER updates. The sneak peek at their new map is on www.combatarms.nexon.net under news.

yea i feel you on some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cifer View Post
    At first I thought the report system was a good idea but I have seen a bunch of the players that I've reported still playing cause frankly I dont think Nexon cares.
    i can second that, today sum guy kept calling my a hacker (dumba** kept going to the same spot EVERY time lol) and reported me, but an hour later i got banned, so i opened a ticket to nexon and? 2 hours later, no reply and i go back and guess what? my ticket was deleted, and all i did was ask WHY i got banned. >.>

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

Play Alliance of Valiant Arms. Crappy community after the newbie channels, but no hacking and a more balanced weapon selection compared to CA:P
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

o.O

i have AVA xD

but once Parabellum comes out imma give CA the boot

Parabellum Game Review - MMO Hut