Lame!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12

Yeah but nowadays they use vote/donation points to sell full option gear in the webshop. So if you don't wanna pay, you do need to play for months to get that kind of gear. Back in season 2 the gear didn't count as much, you could pwn newbs that had full option gear even if you had less than half. But now there's no skill involved anymore, just gear dependency.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 38

True ,but the new socket thing is the main thing now...If you have extra 10DSR 5ref and dd you practicly are unstopable...

Mad Genius

Join the awesome browser game, that doesn't take your life
    TORN

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

No one will understand this but, i think it's one of the best MMORPG's out there. Just because it's one of the first i played. I played it for soooo long. I know every map out the top of my head. I didn't even notice there aint a map lol.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 38

I still play it once A while not so Entusiastic as First time ,but still pretty fun Due to the fact I can't play low rate servers anymore lol...I know every glitch ,bug ,map mysteries ,ground path teleports I can walk around the game without using /move

Mad Genius

Join the awesome browser game, that doesn't take your life
    TORN

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

i feel the same way my friend

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Oh come on, MU Online is the farthest thing from fun, especially if you play official servers. No quests, 100% grinding? What fun is that? I mean sure some people, some really weird people, get a kick out of sitting there doing nothing but clicking monsters doing absolutely nothing else. But to me and I'm sure a lot of other people, I would rather be sleeping or doing something else that is moderately productive but equally boring.

On high rate private servers it's equally boring, but mildly interesting killing things thirty levels for five mobs that's entertainingly humorous. But even that gets old with nothing else to do. I used to play Forsaken MU I go back every now and then to check on my characters then in a week I'm gone. It has absolutely nothing to keep people interested, it's something people play between games. Like the rebound girl you date until something better comes along.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 36

I am playing the game right now and it reminds me so much of Diablo. It's a pretty fun game and like someone mentioned earlier, this game is pure instincts. The only thing that sux is, I'm a mage, but I'm not even casting anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12