Anyone up for Soldier Front?

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Anyone up for Soldier Front?

Soldier Front is probably my all-time favorite PC FPS. I played it back in the day with friends and wondering if anyone wants to hook up in it and play a few rounds.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

I'm sorry to say, they killed soldier front with the new updates and stuff. Now everyone has a Golden Ak or Cutie M4 or whatever limited edition weapon. Plus, the community there got crappier, last time I went on, I was called a noob like 15 times in a game. It was a good game back in the day, but now, no. But you can still try, there still the cs feeling.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsnipez View Post
    I'm sorry to say, they killed soldier front with the new updates and stuff. Now everyone has a Golden Ak or Cutie M4 or whatever limited edition weapon. Plus, the community there got crappier, last time I went on, I was called a noob like 15 times in a game. It was a good game back in the day, but now, no. But you can still try, there still the cs feeling.

Aww... I was really hoping for the old school gameplay. Well thanks for letting me know... saved me a download.
    Get all your MMO gaming needs at Shattered Crystal!

http://www.shatteredcrystal.com/code...ceanic_edition

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

LOL you can still try it, But I recommend AVA.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Graphix bad..better play CS1.6

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I love this game. I played it for more than two years, although the graphics suck and the community is crap and the fact that it has premium stuff and all that stuff! Don't look at the graphics and have it lower your thoughts on getting the game, the gameplay is pure gold if you're not against a hacker! Although it was better back in the good ol' days... Its one of those better shooting-games if you have an older computer. I did quit once, but its just too fun not to play.