So what's this like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Default So what's this like?

I'm not normally a fan of turn based games, but with Zodiac Online I found them to be quite fun if they're in an MMO format.

Atlantica sure seems very graphical, I'm not interested in that but more so how the gameplay goes. I like the idea of teaming with others in an turn based environment, but a friend of mine who played it says you don't even need to party anyone, because you can get Allied NPC's to replace them for you. Is this true? Does this sap out all the elements of partying in this game?

Is there a class system to this? I can't find any information on classes.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Have you watched on MMOHut's youtube channel..youv got everything there.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by P-Kay View Post
    Have you watched on MMOHut's youtube channel..youv got everything there.
    Sure, but I find that most of MMOHut's reviews cover a small genre of the games basics as a newbie; If you post asking here, those with further experience can share their experiences with the game, and be like, "Yeah, it's great but around level 20 it becomes really hard to level and it's not very party oriented", that way I get a general feel of the game before jumping onto it.

I get to try it tomorrow, though~ (>^-^)>

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 14

It has a class system based on weapons (sword, spear, guitar, bow, power saw and more)
    It's true that it doesn't require a lot of partying, as you have mercenaries with you.
    Allthough, the leveling is pretty fast and its a fun distraction from the normal "Click-a-monster-and-get-a-cup-of-coffee-till-its-done" MMORPGs.

On later levels there's bossfights for which you do need to get a party, so there is some need for a party.
    You can also just party for fun *yaaay*

The Watchkeeper Reputation: 10

The game is awesome. The turn based combat is something unique, the graphics are top notch, the community is huge and very good and the leveling is easy.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Atlantica online is actually a unique game. Its been a long time since a unique mmo has came out and this is very unique.

Rock Man Reputation: 12

Really nice game. But after lvl 20+ I stopped playing because of weird looking sea armor ;P

The Watchkeeper Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Flasyprawn View Post
    Really nice game. But after lvl 20+ I stopped playing because of weird looking sea armor ;P
    Haha that is kinda weird, true. You are wearing shells and pearls xD but on higher lvls the armors get really cool

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

I actually enjoyed AO even though I thought I wouldn't. I liked it because i've never played any pc game like it. Great fame, you should try it.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Not my thing, turn-based games make me angry...
    You know, when they're left with 1 hp, but they manage to kill you before you get a turn to kill them?
    The only turn-based game I put up with is Pokémanz
    I possess an amount of sensuality excessive to the adequate use of upper body clothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast