So what's this like?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

There was a 13GBs Folder in my computer only for walking
    Atlantica is walking and walking and walking and walking

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I don't like this game because i like to focus on just 1 character, in this game you add stats for every mercenary, need to find armor for every mercenary instead of making one best character. Also yea, partying in this game isn't too bad, you can take down bosses so much easier in a party.

Rock Man Reputation: 14

Partying is not very necessary especially in the early parts. However, there are parts where having a party will make things easier. There are also times in which a party is almost necessary to defeat the boss, or some mobs which gang you.

I like this game because it involves a little more strategy than the usual MMOs.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 11

Is turn based combat good for an open PvP game? I've watched the video and the combat seems slow..

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

I play Atlantica and Wonderland I have to say wonderland is like the old school snes rpg games and Atlantica is more like the playstation rpg

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jelena23 View Post
    Is turn based combat good for an open PvP game? I've watched the video and the combat seems slow..
    That depends, if the fighting partners arent equal in gears/levels. The match will end in a few rounds. If everything is equal the match might take awhile.

In my opinion the combat isnt that slow. It actually goes pretty fast when you know what to do and when you dont know what to do the timer seems to run out too fast.

You should give AO a chance. It gets interesting after lvl 100. At that level if you are in guild and nation you can do the nation dungeons and guild dungeons.

About the partying, everything can be done solo till lvl 100+. After that it gets harder. Although resently they have started to nerf the dungeons so it will be easier to solo. Partying makes questing faster anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12