first thread for Anarchy online!

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default first thread for Anarchy online!

it is sooo horrible!! do not play!

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Definitely wouldn't say that it's horrible. Just extremely outdated both in terms of graphics and gameplay.

The game unfortunately falls short in its attempt to teach things to the players. And a nearly non-existant community doesn't exactly help that.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

I wanted to play it, but at my first look, it was just awfull. They should make Anarchy Online 2 or at least update there current game. It might have been a good game 5 years back, but like Justinuss said, it's very much outdated.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzix View Post
    I wanted to play it, but at my first look, it was just awfull. They should make Anarchy Online 2 or at least update there current game. It might have been a good game 5 years back, but like Justinuss said, it's very much outdated.
    necro sorry.

I played anarchy online 2003-2010 and i been playing free since 2010.

The only thing outdated about Anarchy Online is it's graphics.

The game play is great, it's just meant for people with a lot of time to throw into the game and requires a larger population then it has now.

There are too many things players with all expansions need to do, and when you need to do something there might not be enough people who also need to do it, to form a team, that is why a good "guild" or friends is a must for a lot of things in the game.

There was a time you didn't need a good guild or friends to get stuff done, the population was good enough to find people off the "looking for team" system for anything, any time of day. Or you could just go to a spot and find people near there to join up with.