I bring forth sad news about Vindictus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tropic View Post
    I know a lot of the titles I am extremely psyched for aren't playable in NA, and probably never will be. It's not nice to see Vindictus only get serviced in NA and Canada, but at least we finally got a decent title that isn't click-target and skill-spamming.
    Definitely, but this country -- Or general area is hardly as lucky as youse.

SEA, surely we get some games but we don't get a lot of the great ones (Dungeon Fighter, Vindictus, S4 League, etc.), it gets annoying to hear Americans (And sometimes EU) to go "Wah! This game is in Korean I want them to bring it out NOW!" when they totally overlook all the great games they have in their own country.

Dungeon Fighter is my dream game, and I'm blocked off from it which sucks. All I have to do is wait for a company here to get a license for it-- But surprise! The only games we get here are casual junk. Cod4, WoW, etc.
    It equally annoys me when they go, "well go play the korean version and stop lagging our server", yeah like I can master the Korean language in under a year just for one game.

If they don't want to release a Global version they could at least think about putting a seperate service in the area for more profits and players; Each in charge of their own. (Where US can get Vindictus, but SEA decides to hold it off and release a different beta game instead)

Sea is always forgotten. Why does everyone always overlook sea. (Heck and those that do host SEA always pick awful games. I find Dragonica to be one exception)

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

And you complaint about it... what about living in México, near the US border, and not be able to play a ton of games because I don't live in North America just by a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGman_MX View Post
    And you complaint about it... what about living in México, near the US border, and not be able to play a ton of games because I don't live in North America just by a mile.
    That's another place fallen victim. But what's to stop you from moving to America? You don't have to travel half the world.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 11

Cant exactly pack your bags and cross the border then lay em down in an apartment and start new :/

Yeah... In that case I would be an Illegal Immigrant you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Krevra View Post
    Cant exactly pack your bags and cross the border then lay em down in an apartment and start new :/
    Isn't that what others do from other countries? The only difference being you take a plane there.

I assume regardless where you came from you'd have to go through a lot of papers to become an official citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Karuvatto View Post
    Isn't that what others do from other countries? The only difference being you take a plane there.

I assume regardless where you came from you'd have to go through a lot of papers to become an official citizen.
    And wait 5-15 years...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123