Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MapleStory: Big Bang

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Man, Maplestory have changed so many stuff that it aint as fun as it was.
    I mean, Hunting Grounds is different now. I remember the good old times when we were grinding there for hours, and now those mobs are kinda messed up so we cant stay and level up there for 10-20 levels.

And the Aran and the other class that I forgot the name too is also a bit messed up. A combo system in maplestory? Thats kinda BS.
    They should have added some other classes to 'explorers' instead. And that Dual Blade class is also too similar to the rogue class.

EDIT: Too much changes has happen, it would be better if they kept it simple like it used to be and instead make a new game called Maple Story 2 or Maple Story: Big Bang.

Retired Staff Reputation: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Quang View Post
    Man, Maplestory have changed so many stuff that it aint as fun as it was.
    I mean, Hunting Grounds is different now. I remember the good old times when we were grinding there for hours, and now those mobs are kinda messed up so we cant stay and level up there for 10-20 levels.

And the Aran and the other class that I forgot the name too is also a bit messed up. A combo system in maplestory? Thats kinda BS.
    They should have added some other classes to 'explorers' instead. And that Dual Blade class is also too similar to the rogue class.

EDIT: Too much changes has happen, it would be better if they kept it simple like it used to be and instead make a new game called Maple Story 2 or Maple Story: Big Bang.
    Don't curse.

And HHG wasn't the best place to train in the first place. I found slime tree and then to pigs were much faster back in the day.

Dual Blades are part of the rogue branch in the first place, so wouldn't it make sense that it's similar to the Bandit or Assassin?

And I don't see anything wrong with a combo system. It's just a mechanic used to set up and activate the class skills.

Also, you would have to imagine how much more capital it would take to host MS again. Having just MS on a single, region-specific server is more cost effective. There's always the option to play a pre-BB, low rates private server if you don't like any of the new changes :x
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

So my Wind archer is now level 64. I find truckers are too crowded so I have been training at dead scarecrows.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I was downloading this last 2 weeks, and will be able to start playing today since I was having my exams these week. I'm gonna find out what is with this game.

Currently playing: None

Quote Originally Posted by Harz View Post
    I was downloading this last 2 weeks, and will be able to start playing today since I was having my exams these week. I'm gonna find out what is with this game.
    good to hear man. I just got my WA to lvl 70 yesterday, training at jesters now, and the exp is great!

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 37

I downloaded it and played it until lvl 16 today.
    It only cost me like 1 hour, which is a hell of a lot faster than it used to me.

I might actually keep playing it =O
    If games are no-lifers, then are non-gamers yes-lifers?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinetio View Post
    It only cost me like 1 hour, which is a hell of a lot faster than it used to me.

what world bro?

Btw, just an update on my end,

BAMS AND WHS COME OUT TOMORROWW!!!!!

And I got my WA to lvl 81. Going for 90 today.

OH AND AZNTECHIE.

Idk about rates on ur world, but I was at scrows and got a 3 lined esther shield which gave +5int and i sold it yesterday for 75mil. IT WAS INCREDIBLE. Btw, just to compare, Zhelms on bellocan cost bout 50mil if they have to karma, 20mil if you karma it.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Vinetio View Post

Did you already have an account before or did you just made one? Because i wanna play global so bad, but i can't login :S.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhcpmikey View Post
    Did you already have an account before or did you just made one? Because i wanna play global so bad, but i can't login :S.
    Even old accounts are ip restricted. FOr instance i let Eunusunt use my actual account, that I play on as of right now, to try to log in, but he couldnt and that was a month ago. So they either fixed the old accounts cant log in from outside of NA glitch, or Hes using a proxy?

If you need an account thats old and he can verify that old accounts work outside of NA, I have 5 accounts for transfer and mule purposes and I can give you one. Let me know.

ANother update for me.

My wind archer is lvl 84, and I am finally hitting 20k. I am trying very hard to get a zhelm.

I play between 3-8 hours a day, and I am lovign it.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

i hit level 70 in Elnido and i get the event bandana all stats +18

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondu View Post
    Even old accounts are ip restricted. FOr instance i let Eunusunt use my actual account, that I play on as of right now, to try to log in, but he couldnt and that was a month ago. So they either fixed the old accounts cant log in from outside of NA glitch, or Hes using a proxy?

If you need an account thats old and he can verify that old accounts work outside of NA, I have 5 accounts for transfer and mule purposes and I can give you one. Let me know.

ANother update for me.

My wind archer is lvl 84, and I am finally hitting 20k. I am trying very hard to get a zhelm.

I play between 3-8 hours a day, and I am lovign it.
    There is a guy in my class who plays global with his old account. I do have an account for global, but it doesn't work. How old are your accounts? Before the banned the Europeans?

Years. Maybe 5? Old.

I hit lvl 87 Tonight and its only been 7 days, and Ididnt get anything lol.

I did, however, manage to get my deputy star today and complete all the scar prereqs, so while oyu are all drooling over Whs and BaMs I will be getting a free Scarlion Helm.

Pro.

I would love to have one of your accounts then . Can you PM me the info ?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey, im a lvl 52 hunter, and truckers are WAY to crowded. Plus seeing as i play on scania they are even worse.

Where would be the next best place to grind on to lvl 55-60?

I do plan on playing a battle mage in the next hour or so.

I would love to have one of your accounts then . Can you PM me the info ?
    sure let me check it out and get the info.

And btw claw, do you not realize the patch today will once again change everything? Truckers are being nerfed, whether for exp or HP we dont know, or I dont at least, but I dont think truckers will be good anymore. I dont really know whats gonna happen to be honest.

Now, lets start a discussion on Battle Mage items.

I decided nto to sell my esther.

So far I have the following:

2 weapon boxes
    9 Elixirs for resistance (capsules)
    +5 int YAC
    +5 itn esther shield (3 line pot.)
    +6 int Black Dana (2 line pot.)
    +17 int Scarlion Helm
    +4 int amethyst earrings
    +14 int sauna
    4 z. rings
    and thats all right now. I fnayone on bellocan has int. scrolls or items, lemme know pliz.

Ok, thank you ! I installed the game, only the servers are offline now, so i have to wait a couple of hours :P.

I PMed you the info.

Btw, to all you stickler mods, this wasnt account sharing/trading, this will me help out a friend, so buzzoff. lol.

Anyways, the good new is that Maple SHOULD Be back on in 25 minutes.

The bad news is Nexon SHOULD delay it again, as they are retarded.

Thanks man .

Edit: servers online again !

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

*sigh* not in eu

maplestory gangbang

Can someone help me? When i tried to play, it says something with a hackshield error, so i downloaded another hackshield and now when i push start, nothing happens :confused:.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Can someone help me? When i tried to play, it says something with a hackshield error, so i downloaded another hackshield and now when i push start, nothing happens :confused:.
    that look like server down

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    that look like server down
    No, servers are up. Problem is a hackshield error or something :S.

No, servers are up. Problem is a hackshield error or something :S.
    No, they arent. The servers dont come up until 1 pm eastern. 11 minutes. Unless they extend again, which is likely.

Aha, i didn't know that. But i wonder if that solves the hackshield error. I mean, a error like "servers are down, come back later" would be more likely. So i think i'm screwed anyways .

Aha, i didn't know that. But i wonder if that solves the hackshield error. I mean, a error like "servers are down, come back later" would be more likely. So i think i'm screwed anyways .
    If so, I would just recommend re-downloading the game, however, wait for the servers to come online and try to log in first.