MapleStory: Big Bang

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

I'm having 3 issues that's preventing me from enjoying it. So, perhaps I should play a ranged/magic class instead...

There's a latency issue. Usually when I played it, if I swung a spear - It'd hit, as such every character has that 0.8 second time where they lift their weapon to swing it - But when I time it ahead of that 0.8 second, and the animation shows it hits; It wont.
    I have to hit them as they're in my range in my view, as such when they're right in front of my face - If they're coming to me, I'll get hit.

The menu lags. The hotkeys to open windows doesn't and stuff, but I have to click the hotkeys menu button about 9 times before it'll open.

I was doing an PQ with someone 2 levels higher than me, I was a Warrior, they were a Dawn Warrior - I was dealing 19~120 damage, they were doing 120~480...

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

the latency is just from this patch , the lag is weird i know that maple use ram more than other things .
    you damage is weird my bro dont have the stronger character but he deals like 120~480

Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    you damage is weird my bro dont have the stronger character but he deals like 120~480
    Oh, that reminds me of another issue.

Usually, monsters have static HP in which say, if it's 100 HP and you hit them for 60 - 60 to a total of 120, they'd die.
    Yet... monsters are being a bit weird, at first I questioned if they removed monsters having static HP because I would deal 80, the 60 and 50 then it'd die - Yet then I would wind up doing 19, and 30 and it'd die.
    I wondered if they made it so monsters go from # to ## HP, rather than just set in stone.
    But, Three Snails is bugged, it doesn't use up a snail - So since it always hits for 40, I discovered that 3 hits for a Stump kills them, their HP is still static... the damage formulae or something is just bugged.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

I honestly havent had any problems other than server changing, and that started PRE BB. Dunno what to say there.

However, Cygnus Knights ARE stronger than Explorers. They 6 AP per level instead of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondu View Post
    However, Cygnus Knights ARE stronger than Explorers. They 6 AP per level instead of 5.
    That's lame. I understand by the end, you get 280 more AP, but... I think the Cygnus Knights shouldn't be stronger, but the same damage, as the Explorers. That way, they're on par with Explorers, but in the end Explorers bust their lip in damage at level 121.

They pretty much made it so everyone can be a Cygnus knights, and only no-lifers can be the Explorers, because they'd be the only ones stuffed to go past 120.

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Karuvatto View Post
    That's lame. I understand by the end, you get 280 more AP, but... I think the Cygnus Knights shouldn't be stronger, but the same damage, as the Explorers. That way, they're on par with Explorers, but in the end Explorers bust their lip in damage at level 121.

They pretty much made it so everyone can be a Cygnus knights, and only no-lifers can be the Explorers, because they'd be the only ones stuffed to go past 120.
    Explorers are equal to Cygnus in terms of stats at 134, not 121; the Three Snails skill doesn't require a snail shell anymore, since like a year ago.
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

I made a Pirate, and to say I'm liking it. It's quite fast in attacking.
    I'm concerned about the cost for bullets, but I suppose I can leave a glove or two out of my set to buy bullets.

Level 19 so far.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

it may just be i need to update

Level 24... I'm quite enjoying this new update, especially the fact I can actually acquire money now.
    From the Kerning PQ, 50 of these consumable items dropped that gave me some great moneys.
    Also three maps right of Nauticus (The submarine map), the Blue Pigs give 100 Mesos a Ribbon which is great. Plus the additional armors and such you get from them.

But I'm having more fun as a Pirate/Slinger, really. The dash/jump move is great, consumes very little MP; And I'm crying out potions because I have that many -- Which is great, I'd rather sell extra potions than never have any.

Also those class hats are superb. I like my Wolfy looking hat - I'm gonna keep it forever and ever.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

cool it worked made a new guy and im level 10

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast