MapleStory: Big Bang

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Unfortunately I must ingest upon an ritual known as sleeping, despite being 70% away from level 30 =<

If anyone wants to PQ or something sometime, I'm up for it. Drop your game name and I'll add you to friends list, or something.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

I made myself a brawler today, and just hit 38. I am looking forward to getting him to 50 tomorrow.

Edit: I ended up not sleeping (lol) and just hit 54. O.M.G. Brawlers are amazing. I mean, absolutely amazing.

Aran: 56-63
    DB: 46-61
    Brawler: 1-54

Amazing. BB, i love you.

And heres a quick guide, got me to 54 in a day. (about 13 hours)

Tutorial to 10 (I skipped and grinded on snails to 10 just to do it lol)
    10-15: Class quests
    15-18: Winston's quests (near perion)
    18: Class hat boss battle
    18-23: Grind on dark axe stumps near perion ( I am sure better methods exist)
    23-28: Alligs near kerning
    28-30: KPQ
    30-36: Mushroom Kingdom
    36-38 (or 40): Blake's dream
    38 (or 40) - 42: Cpq grinding on Rombots
    42-54: TRUCKERS. OMGOMG TRUCKERS. I swear the exp will be nerfed asap.
    54-60: Truckers.
    60-65: Truckers.
    65-70: Truckers. (or GSPQ) (Rombots would be ideal, however their 90K hp is a little daunting)
    70: TBA, however, I will go directly to ludibrium after my job advancement, which has level 7x monsters.

I will also be trying out Ariant, which has become a level 70 area.

Edit 2:

If anyone is having any trouble I will be no lifing the game today (Friday) from probably about 3 P.M EST to 5 AM EST. And when I wake tomorrow (Saturday) until I drop as well. When one of my characters hits level 70 I will be traveling to Ariant. I will also be playing my level 22 warrior to (at least) 30.

In other words, I will be on almost constantly, so please, Don't bother to join Bellocan and ask for help, or just a leveling companion.

Brawler: SBLgandalf
    Dualer: DurarBrades
    Aran: OromisGleadr
    Warrior: TehSmackz

Edit 3:

Okay, so, I was wondering about everyones opinion on damage for every class. I don't want to do damage calculations or look at damage charts, I want to know what classes you have seen fighting at high levels and gone, holy **** thats ridiculous.

Cygnus knights dont count....

So far for me its been..

Dragon Knight (Level 73) Hitting 22K.
    Chief Bandit (Level 84) Hitting 5K-7K in 3-6 hits.
    Hermit (Level 74) Dealing almost 6k Damage with lucky seven but also with shadow partner.

Thats all I can list right now for AMAZING damage. Let me know what you have seen please.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

When will this get to Europe?

Don't curse
    -AznTechie

NEO Online is awesome.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Glunty View Post
    When will this get to Europe?

Don't curse
    -AznTechie
    end next year

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

I'm on Zenith ;\

Edit: Anyone else on Zenith? I'm lonely, just me and my cuz, restarted like 2 times. Lv41 atm

Gratz on the levels, Ellondu.

I'm finding Gunslinger to be quite amazing, myself. Slinger is fast, and though it lacks damage compared to other classes, it has an amazing DPS and early mobbing.
    I have an 25% crit rate, I can hit 3 monsters at once with Invisible shot, or I can do high-like DPS with a two shot skill (Single target), increasing chances of an Critical shot-- There's a bomb skill where it does an AoE, it arcs so I can abuse heights and ledges as well as poisons (Came greatfully useful in Carnival PQ when I was low on HP, I could keep attacking due to the bomb arc.)-- I'm soon to acquire an skill where you basically do a long distance jump (Recoil shot), and I also get a fun (but useless; Only leveled it to 1.) skill where I slowly hover to the ground.

Check this DPS out!
    It's apparently faster than the bow's one too.

I also later on in the next job advancement, get a fire and ice skill... not to mention summoning additional monsters to assist me.

Level 44 now~ Still Carnival PQ'ing.

I quite like this update. Less grinding to get to medium levels, also I actually have money to afford things like bullets and armor -- I also havn't bought one potion yet, I still have a tonne of newbie potions to use.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

Should not do carnival pq.

Should do Mushroom Kingdom then Blakes dream. After blakes dream. Grind on CDs to 45. Then do truckers til 70.

My aran is LEVEL 70!!!!!!!!!!!
    DB Is still 61.
    Brawler is sitll 5.
    My new wind archer is 30.
    And my spearman is 36.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondu View Post
    Should not do carnival pq.

Should do Mushroom Kingdom then Blakes dream. After blakes dream. Grind on CDs to 45. Then do truckers til 70.
    I don't even know what that stuff is.

But I like the Carnival PQ, it saves me using potions and stuff. Though, I don't get loot, the XP is still amazing when you win.
    It boosted me 8 levels in one day so, I'm fine with it.
    Don't forget the Spiegelman's Necklace. The +1 All stats and +28 Wep def is always nice.

I'll stick to it until about, level 46~47 or so.

Retired Staff Reputation: 12

Truckers are way too over populated... I'll stick with H/Voodoo instead for the time being :P
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20

i just try out the Elnido server and i love the connection there is much smoother , so am dishing my chars on broa xD is too good

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast