Safe maplestory private sevrers?

Hybrid View

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

Default Safe maplestory private sevrers?

So I'm trying to find a maple story private server to mess around with just for fun. And I mean a completely up to date private server with all of the new classes and what not. Also, I would like some confirmation that the server is completely safe to download and play on, and that I will nto get in trouble (IDK if using private servers for a F2P game is illegal) by playing. Also, it would be cool to know that you have actually played on it. Hoping for an answer today, thanks!

Retired Staff Reputation: 12

Private servers are illegal, regardless of whether the game in question or not is f2p, b2p, or p2p. However, we will more or less tolerate p.servers here on MMOHut for the most part.
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AznTechie View Post
    Private servers are illegal, regardless of whether the game in question or not is f2p, b2p, or p2p. However, we will more or less tolerate p.servers here on MMOHut for the most part.
    During the Vindictus spam, Nexon contacted Remo to ask if we could delete the "IP Bypass for Vindictus" threads, so I'll bet they'd do the same about requesting for Maplestory P. Servers.

So, locked.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

So does anyone know a safe P. Server I can use?

The Watchkeeper Reputation: 10

If you didn't notice the "Moderator Forum" post it is okay until people link the private servers or illegal content.