WHAT WE REALLY NEED ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE PLAYING OFTEN! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN PLAY VERY OFTEN AND WILL BE ABLE TO LEVEL AND REMAIN ACTIVE WITH THE GROUP. THIS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT, OBVIOUSLY, IT IS JUST A PREFERENCE. IM NOT EVEN SURE WHY I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS!

So I am re-starting maplestory, again! I have three friends who will also be playing, however, two of them are addicted to fallout and, well, the next week or two they will not exist in the real world. One will be playing, but he doesnt get to play a lot. So what I need are some people who will be playign everyday, adn constantly being active to play with me.

My server is Bellocan.
My Characters are:

SBLGandalf : Level 30 Brawler
DurarBrades: Level 45 DualBlade
OromisGleadr: Level 56 Aran
(My New Main for this whole group thing) TehOneOfOnes (Level 21 Warrior)

I will mostly be on TehOneOfOnes and DurarBrades.
Add me please guys! I am desparate for some active people who understand the game!

You can also add my buddies.

H3AL5 (Soon to be a cleric, but level 17 right now)
TehOtcopi (Level 16 Pirate, Soon to be a gunslinger)
TomxAce (Level 21 Evan)

However, if someone else would like to start a character and be the tank, I will GLADLY move over for them. Warriors in Maple are the best tanks, but pretty much they use the two skills they get at lvel 10 until level 120, or 70 for DK. I DO NOT WANT to be the tank, but I am because we need one and the others dont want ot be the tank either. If not I will suck it up, but please, if you want to be a warrior, I will support/fund and help you. The funding is for armor and starting pots. Later on you are on your own. For money for pots I mean. I will always gladly help you with anything. But I can barely afford my own pots.