Legit 1-50 Guide (MapleStory)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Retired Staff Reputation: 12

Here's a watered-down guide:

Lv1~10 : tutorial + job change
    Lv11~20 : HPQ; do whatever quests you see in the quest log
    Lv21~30 : KPQ; do some quests if you want
    Lv31~35 : Mushroom Kingdom quests + Yeti PQ (skip the gathering supplies for army quests and the finding helmet from pepes if you don't really care for quests)
    Lv35~50 : MCPQ; LPQ; EPQ (45~55)
    Lv51~70 : MCPQ2; PyPQ; EPQ (45~55); OPQ; BPQ; PPQ (decent until around Lv80)
    Lv70~85 : MPQ; quests + grinding
    Lv80~200 : grind; occasional bossing and party quest; quests if you want to do them
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AznTechie View Post
    Thanks for all the responses everyone! And btw, Azn, PyPQ is really only good for certain classes. Examples are Arans. I did pyPQ from 51-59. Now I have moved on. PyPQ is BAD for certain classes, such as clerics, evans, certain other wizard builds (f/p wizards = cannot) and then you have non-lightning ice wizards. They have no chance there either. Dual blades are decent and the exp is ok, although I would say stick with CPQ until level 51. PyPQ is better for exp than CPQ2 ONLY because theres never anyone in CPQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondu View Post
    Thanks for all the responses everyone! And btw, Azn, PyPQ is really only good for certain classes. Examples are Arans. I did pyPQ from 51-59. Now I have moved on. PyPQ is BAD for certain classes, such as clerics, evans, certain other wizard builds (f/p wizards = cannot) and then you have non-lightning ice wizards. They have no chance there either. Dual blades are decent and the exp is ok, although I would say stick with CPQ until level 51. PyPQ is better for exp than CPQ2 ONLY because theres never anyone in CPQ.
    That's where guildies come into play.
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

So did you actually like the guide? Or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellondu View Post
    So did you actually like the guide? Or no?
    Too short. 1~50 is very straightforward, and the main point of MS training guides is the analysis of different grind spots in respect to different jobs from potentially Lv50 all the way to 200.
    -Lawrence Krauss

this is a beginners guide to maple. This isnt for experienced players. However, I do plpan on making a 50-200 guide, very in-depth, for the F/P wizard, and for the Bandit.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AznTechie View Post
    Here's a watered-down guide:

Lv1~10 : tutorial + job change
    Lv11~20 : HPQ; do whatever quests you see in the quest log
    Lv21~30 : KPQ; do some quests if you want
    Lv31~35 : Mushroom Kingdom quests + Yeti PQ (skip the gathering supplies for army quests and the finding helmet from pepes if you don't really care for quests)
    Lv35~50 : MCPQ; LPQ; EPQ (45~55)
    Lv70~85 : MPQ; quests + grinding
    Lv80~200 : grind; occasional bossing and party quest; quests if you want to do them
    -

For 51-70, you could also just grind at MP3 or Windraiders. It's what I did from 40-71.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoCereal View Post
    -

For 51-70, you could also just grind at MP3 or Windraiders. It's what I did from 40-71.
    Someitmes, depending on class, from 51-60 i grind t alcadno research lab c, or vanished village. I dont generally go to MP3 till level 55. If I do, I stay till 64. At 64 I go to Senumist research lab unit 201 until level 70.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Yeah, if it's Aran, MP3 and Windraiders are awesome, at least for me. My friend and I put each other in our family on different characters so we got a lot of Rep, so we just X2 whenever we trained. It was intense.

Dawn warriors are the most effective class at training at mp3 (normal warriors have too low damage until level likr 58 adn then its a waste fo time really) and thunder breakers have really superior damage in the game until level 137 so they are effective at mp3 as well. I would say MP3 is THE MOST effective for TB's.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast