Thread: I need help (Cool people/Harry Potter Fans only)

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

Default I need help (Cool people/Harry Potter Fans only)

I would absolutely love a Harry potter online MMO. They have a text and mini-game based one but its lame and I ALWAYS GET A PINK WAND. I MEAN WTFFFFFFFFFFF. UNICORN HAIR FTL. I want an in depth charcater creation epic, super awesome detailed Harry Potter MMORPG. I would literally waste my life away for real. I dont want it to b childish like the pirates of the carribean one. I was really waiting for that game and it was like for like 10 year olds. If we could get a mature Harry Potter MMORPG I would love life. Now this is all seriousness. I have loved harry potter since the first installment and I have read every single book at least 3 times. I just love it. I want to get ahold of someone at the top and try to convince them that this would be a good investment for them. In other words I want to convince warner bro's to sell the rights to Harry Potter to someone in order to create this mmorpg, or hire people to make it. Or Rowling, I'm not exactly sure how this would work.

BTW: Cool people = people who will help me just to help
    Harry potter fans = people who will help me just for the love of HP.

So could we make this a petition? Could everyone "sign" that they would agree that this game would be marketable/fun? And could we maybe get a moderator to manage this thread and delete the useless/spam/disagreeing posts. And by disagreeing I dont mean delete a post just because someone says they wouldnt like the game or they dont think its a good idea. Delete posts because people are in here trash talking the idea. And there IS a difference, which I think most of the mods know, between disagreeing and trash talking. Thanks for any opinions/support before hand.

~I think if 45 of us mmohutters were to call Rowling and leave a message with the words MMOhut and HP MMORPG in the message, ONE of us would get a call. Especially if you all mentioned my name. I will be doing research for the next few days to find a LEGIT contact number. Although I CANT call europe. Which is the majot downfall of this entire plan.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 36

Haha, a Europe-call isn't a real problem for me. I'm not a hardcore fan of HP, tho, but it would be nice if there would be a MMORPG about it I'm up... Btw, I work as a developper so maybe I can get some contacts...

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

I will help, what will I need to do? Im going to go watch the whole series now

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

I appreciate both of your responses. For you Jusitn, right now there isnt anything you can do. But Vinzix, if you could get some contacts, that would be awesome. Let me know what you can do in terms of finding out who to talk to.