Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: Dragon Age Origins VS Fable

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 36

Default Dragon Age Origins VS Fable

Pick your dig & why.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 10

They are both very good. However, Dragon Age gets my vote for three reasons.

1) Superficially, graphics. Fable cannot match up. Nuff said here I think.

2) Gameplay. I enjoy the game play style of DA to Fable. Once again, nuff said. One problem with fable. Who uses Sword when you have GUNS. I dont get it.

3) Development. They both have unique character development styles. With fable, you get horns, halo, etc. With DA, you can develop relationships, stain your armor, lose oyur hair (not just get a hiarcut, it GROWS, and FALLS OUT etc), there are many more options for weapons and armor than in fable and in my opinion, there is SO much mroe content in DA. Thats really not an opinion, but a fact. The party system and skill/class customization tops fables character system easily. Plus I like the whole idea of leveling up rather than using orbs or whatever they are called that you gain from killing enemies/completing quests.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Both. They're too different in my opinion, due to how in-depth and serious Dragon Age is while Fable is humorous and active. Also, there have been three Fable video games, while Dragon Age's first sequel is yet to be released.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

I played DAO and it was great so i vote for it