Upshift Strike Racer Termination

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Upshift Strike Racer Termination

Upshift Strike Racer Termination - 09/28/2010

Today the gPotato game portal is sad to announce the termination of service for Upshift Strike Racer. We have provided 3 years of service for this game and unfortunately our contract time has expired. Due to many unforeseen circumstances we have not been able to provide the support or service we strive to provide with all gPotato games. Updates have been none existent as a result. We hope that your time playing Upshift Strike Racer has been enjoyable and urge you to try our other free to play games.

As of October 5th, 2010 service will be terminated. As of the time of this announcementís publishing, the USR Item Mall will be closed. We will be issuing compensation to all USR players, paying or not. We will be issuing compensation packages to all users that have logged into the game in past 30 days from the time of this publishing.

We would like to personally thank all of you for your support through the years and hope that you will stick with gPotato in the future.

Link

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

It's been 3 years for that game? Sheesh.

Oh well... it was different at least, while it lasted.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Honestly surprised it lasted this long, the game in my opinion (and obviously shared) was terrible.

Retired Staff Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Honestly surprised it lasted this long, the game in my opinion (and obviously shared) was terrible.
    So am I; the game had such a low playerbase for such a long time...

Fantasy Masters, too, has an almost non-existent playerbase... wonder how it's still up (fun game, though).
    「僕たちの前にはいまだ巨大すぎる人生が、茫漠とした時間がどうしようもなく横たわっていた。 」
    "We live in a very special time: the only time where we can observationally verify that we live at a very special time."
    -Lawrence Krauss

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

This game was already dead... but it was one of my favs in the begining, cool cars with cool weaps = pew pew kaboom.

anyways R.I.P. Upshift Strike Racer

Behold my radiance...

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

That game gave me a lovely BSOD