Maple Europe

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 14

Default Maple Europe

What provider of Maple Story should I choose, the Europe one or the Global one?
    Also, does anyone have any idea when Big Bang EU is going to be released?

Bumped... Muuuh...

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

Since your from Belgium, you can only play on the Europe one. Global is much better, but i can't play on it either. Stupid ip block .

Quote Originally Posted by Rhcpmikey View Post
    Since your from Belgium, you can only play on the Europe one. Global is much better, but i can't play on it either. Stupid ip block .
    Lol, why would they make a global one then.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 10

I don't know, but global means basicly America only :P. But don't fear, in a year we have big bang too! #fail

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 10

Maple used to have few servers and stuff, with one being Global. Then as it grew in popularity, other countries/continents decided they wanted a version to themself, so they bought the licensing for it...

Once your country gets the license for a game, you're blocked from every other version because you have to play the one closest to you. It's why some games have North-American servers only; Because the company denies everyone outside to play, so that foreign companies can buy the license to set up their own server, thus making profits.
    They block you from every other version, because if you don't play their version, then they lose profits because everyone -- Say, like right now -- Would move to Maple Global, because of the BB update.

If you had an account and played Maple before your countries server was released, then you can still get into the Global version. Otherwise, afterwards you have to sit in your own...

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

everyone has told you that you can only play in eu

I would love to play with you.......wait let me say that again I would like to play the game with you if you are considering playing it ^_^